Offspring of Biracial Relationships

This is a very interesting thread and a refreshing change from the usual stuff--not to say I don't mind. Jeje
Also, it seems part black and white Italian is a very popular combination,too! You guys forgot one hottie...Nicole Scherzinger...she's smoking hot. Like to see a pic of her, as well.

Eh, I think great looking bi-racial people are more rare than some would want you to believe. I've seen a ton that looked funky, like Heidi Klum's *******. Though in their case that could just be because Seal's an ugly mofo LMAO.

I guess Jayla Starr would be a bi-racial woman that I find great. I think she's half black half Korean. She's got a banging ass.
img_5854.jpg

Eh, I think great looking bi-racial people are more rare than some would want you to believe. I've seen a ton that looked funky, like Heidi Klum's *******. Though in their case that could just be because Seal's an ugly mofo LMAO.

I guess Jayla Starr would be a bi-racial woman that I find great. I think she's half black half Korean. She's got a banging ass.
img_5854.jpg

Too slutty looking for my personal tastes. Plus she's rocking a tramp stamp.

Back