Votes: 189 15.4%
  • 20% to 29%

Votes: 214 17.4%
  • 10% to 19%

Votes: 153 12.4%
  • 0% to 9%

Votes: 102 8.3%

• Total voters
Almost all of my white friends have fucked black guys, and most mainly fuck black guys now. “Once you go black you never go black” turns out to be true lol
I'm glad, as it is the way it should and as a white guy I get aroused knowing more and more white girls are black only. I think there is nothing more beautiful and sexually arousing than seeing beautiful white girls passionately kissing and passionately fucking hung black studs.

This thread is totally going to draw the single, obsessed males, who somehow think that a majority of women have done this. They have not. I do not know the actual number, some research could find a scientific study, but this website is not a representative sample.
This is of course true. There's no way to know how many white women have been blacked, so these kinds of posts are largely rhetorical exercises. But I think the larger point here should be that this is something we should all advocate for and encourage where we can and to the extent we can.

InterracialMatch.com
See this COSMOPOLITAN article.
83% Fantasize; 12% Admit to their Parents; 60% Exotic Fantasy; 20% Done it
"But They're Still Afraid..." so the whole point is make it not only accepted in society but normal and desirable. Something of which women can be openly proud

My take is, there are roughly 3 million black men in the UK, under half that number will fuck WW in their life. Now there’s roughly 30 million women, aged 18 to 70 in the UK, so some will do it, even if the BM has multiple partners, it would still be round the mark of 10-15%. Maybe.

My take is, there are roughly 3 million black men in the UK, under half that number will fuck WW in their life. Now there’s roughly 30 million women, aged 18 to 70 in the UK, so some will do it, even if the BM has multiple partners, it would still be round the mark of 10-15%. Maybe.
This means that every black man has ten white women to choose between

Last edited:
It also means that to reach our goal each black man has to fuck regularly at least ten white woman. So please get busy! ;)

Back