Numerous regulars

I was speaking to a hot wife `I know a few weeks ago, and she commented that she was seeking as many as four regular partners to keep her happy. My response was: how are you going to fit them all in (well not at once!); that it takes time and attention to be a truly outstanding lover/regular partner. It got me thinking about how many regulars I can properly see with their own schedules, needs and quirks. I think it is also about four, but this based on seeing some every 3 months or so, and others at least once a month, some wanting little social contact between sessions and others who want (and frankly expect) daily whats App contact. What is your experience?

I can understand how that scene can work way, but I have two regulars who want contact at least once a week/a number of times a day contact with at least the husband or the wife. Yes, it does depend on what everyone wants, and whether they can get it. I am mindful of at least trying to be the package a sexy couple wants in their life, so I guess it is a case of not biting off more than I can chew!

2 actual regulars at least once a week each. Once a month we try to set up a group sex night.
Other then that we have a college age bull who enjoys with my wifes company during the summer quite regularly.

Speaking of a group sex night, I have been trying to get my friends together, but a few have such different play styles (some like to play after little chat, and some spend hours talking before play), and two couples I adore have played together and it hasn't worked sexually. Still, a massive orgy with all my play mates is still a dream of mine! lol

Back