Nudist resort

We went to a resort a few years ago that was hosting nudist and swingers. This was our first time going to a place such as this. We got checked in and went to look around and decided to play it a little safe with some sheer robes for both of us. Everyone was just walking around without a care in the world though so that relaxed us. The next day we were far more relaxed and went out all nude and met some people and enjoyed the resort to its fullest.
That is a great atmosphere to enjoy and be around! You sound like you had a great time!

Kim wanted me to continue the story as I missed the best bits , firstly when I first met the men outside they had three white women enjoying there very big cocks , but the guys wanted moor than just head jobs , so when I mentioned Kim was looking for them they asked if I would like them to fuck her , I smiled they left , I enjoyed the ladies company for a while that’s when a woman came and told me what was happening , we all left to see the action .
The room was full and the atmosphere was electric , men were standing around wanking there cocks with help of the other women I looked over a man shoulder to see Kim on top riding his cock and sucking the other , one man leant over to lick her ass another was feeling her tits I can’t remember how many took turns all I know Kim was in her element , things changed the one in front moved to Kim’s ass , the room smelt of raw sex and all we’re sweaty Kim re positioned her self his black cock came out moved up the bed ,she remounted his wet cock allowing the other access her pink ass hole , he pushed it in and went deep in her bowls with terrific rhythm they fucked Kim DP to a group clapping it seemed ages before they unloaded in her , finally getting of leaving Kim exusted on her back that’s when a couple of men shot cum over her face .
sounds like a hot time!

We hit a nude beach in Jamaica. Small beach maybe 50 people was kinda crowded. I'd say 15 couples, 5 or 6 gay guys and a few single men, most old and fat. 5 or 6 black guys in shape obviously looking for women.
We are people watchers for sure. We struck up a conversation with a younger couple near us. Where you from, how long married, etc.
Some people you didn't want to see naked. The old guys walked around looking at women non stop.
2 of the black guys were good looking, friendly and had some game. One stopped at us, struck up a nice conversation. Other couple joined in. We were all sitting on our towels Indian style visiting. I had a view of other wife's pussy. I started to get hard, that got him hard, that got black guy hard. I was embarrassed, other hub same, black guy just leaned back to show it. I was very exciting. Nothing happened. Our dicks went down. Black guy walked off, other wife commented on his dick size. That got us hard again. Nothing happened at all but wife and I had good sex back at our room.
wish I could have gone to check out the situation as well! sounds hot to me!

I've gone to a private nudist retreat in Phoenix and then gone to a few in Mexico and it has always been fun. Going out that first time and that first day is always a little nerve wracking but well worth it following! Like people have mentioned you always see people of different shapes, sizes and ages.

My first time to a nude beach was when I was 18. I had gone on vacation with a group of friends and there was a nude beach and we all kind of wanted to try it since they are not really an option at home. We went to it and stripped down and spent the afternoon enjoying the beach and it was so much fun and felt amazing.

Since then I always tried to take the opportunity of going to nude beaches when one was close at hand of even just going nude at beaches when I had the chance.

After getting married when we were on our honeymoon a nude beach was close and I finally convinced hubby to go and try it. He actually ended up enjoying it and getting over than initial fear. Since then we have gone to a few nude resorts on vacation and typically the atmosphere and people are amazing.

Last year 2019 I went on holiday to a nudist resort here in south africa, never ever had I been so embarrassed in my life, I arrived in the evening, the following morning headed to breakfast buffet, in my short, damnit I feasted my eyes with white naked women of all shapes and sizes, by the pool side naked women again, at the bar naked white women again, night time at dinner table naked women again, "and all this time my DICK fully and unashamedly ERECTED, bad idea to go to these nudist venues if your DICK has a mind of its own"
So if I were to take my white wife to this beach you speak of in South Africa, would she be treated to the views of some big black cocks ?

Last year 2019 I went on holiday to a nudist resort here in south africa, never ever had I been so embarrassed in my life, I arrived in the evening, the following morning headed to breakfast buffet, in my short, damnit I feasted my eyes with white naked women of all shapes and sizes, by the pool side naked women again, at the bar naked white women again, night time at dinner table naked women again, "and all this time my DICK fully and unashamedly ERECTED, bad idea to go to these nudist venues if your DICK has a mind of its own"
I always enjoy being at a nude resort or nude beach, glad to let it all hang out (or stand up, lol). Love to see the white females, watch their reaction to my bbc. Always get some good action that way.

Back