Nudist resort

My husband and I have gone to everything from nude beaches, to nude hot springs, and nude resorts. By this point he does pretty well at keeping his guy under control. Most of the time no one cares because usually there is more than one man at attention and there is an inherit sexual theme as well. Sometimes though it can be a little awkward and those times we either take a walk somewhere else, go into the water whether it be on the beach or a pool, or I make hubby cum.

I think it also plays into a factor if you are there by yourself or with someone as a couple.
one of my fantasies would be to go to a nudist beach or resort and show up with a chastity cage and my wife with a tattoo of the ace of spades.

We love nude beaches , remembering our Spanish trip ,found a nude beach , Kim loves to show of and usually gets a few looks , there was a couple sunbathing seeing them we chose to set our towels close , she was beautiful in her thirties he wa a little overweight but displayed a huge cock totally shaved which looked strange as his chest was very hairy, as the morning went on he spent a lot of time checking out Kim to the point of getting an erection , Kim being a slut displayed her assets to him which was why he got his erection .
His wife as I thought, got up and went to the water as she swam we chatted to the man , not much English but found out the woman was his sister , Kim was now very interested in him and moved her towel next to him , his sister and I went for a walk so Kim had him alone for a while , very difficult talking to a person with little English but we managed.
When we got back Kim and Aldo were laughing and having a great time together, as we decided to leave I told him where we were staying and invited him for drinks later that afternoon by the pool .
At the pool bar we got joined by Aldo as our lower body was submerged in the pool he had access to Kim’s thighs and she his cock , handing her our key they both left , I gave them around an hour before I went to our room , to my wonderful surprise they were still fucking , I got a ******* and sat on the balcony watching Aldo fuck Kim then finally he pulled out and Kim sucked him dry , the best surprise was Aldo thanking me for giving him my wife .

Back