nude beach

Hubby and I went to the nudebeach close to La Jolla Ca yesterday. Have been there a few times in the past but we did nothing else but looking and me getting fingered by my hubby.
This time it turned out to be more interesting. We were at the end of the beach, which is not that easy to get to. Both hade a seat which we had put on it's side to block the wind, so two sides of the view was blocked. next people on the beach were about 70 yards away.
I was laying on my back reading a book when a shadow fell over me. A guy was passing by and giving me a big smile. Probably because I had my legs open and he got a good view of my pussy. I have pretty large lips which are most of the time moist and a truly large clit sticking out. So I returned the smile.
Hubby was swimming , his towel just next to me, so it was clear that there were two of us.
The guy asked if he could sit next to me, and I said sure. He was approx. 40 years, no too tall, black and had a bit of a chubby composture, and was still fully dressed.
So he laid down his towel and (he also was carrying a seat), positioned his seat the same way as ours, closing off the third side of the square. He got undressed facing me. Lowering his underwear his cock sprung out, and I couldn't stop looking. His scrotum was huge, showing two thick balls and his cock was semi erect. What a piece of art, pretty thick and veined. Large head, probably three times hubby size.
He asked me if I liked what I saw (probably because my mouth was still open) and I confirmed I truly did. Just at that moment hubby returned and was surprised to see we had a visitor. We had been talking about this (me trying out a black guy) and he did not act surprised, just said welcome. He positioned himself behind me pressed up to my back. Except some fun in a booth in a sexshop, (see my previous stories) I h ad never had any experience with another guy. And in fact I was looking forward to it.
So this guy was pretty direct and asked us if we were interested to have some fun. Looked at hubby, who just smiled, so he got it. I was sitting straight up, hubby pressed to my back, holding me up, so this guy (never got his name) got up, moved his towel in front of me and sat down on his as, shoed his legs under mine, so that his head was truly touching my lips. He started making small circles over my clit with it, making me truly wet. Hubby was kneeding my rack . I just opened my legs completely to give him access and he started rubbing my cunt up and down, I pulled it open and kept my hand there , keeping my pussy totally exposed. He tried to get his head in but he was to huge, didn.t work, so he got it approx 3/4 in but that was it. He then started jerking off, but very fast and hard, each time hitting my clit. It only took about 2 minutes and I exploded his whole hand and half of his cock was wet. about 30 seconds later he came all over my cunt, legs and even some on my breast. He shot about 7 loads all over me. Hubby got immediately up, positioned me on my knees and hands and mounted me from the back, I had the guy's dick in my face and could not care less, he shoved it in my mouth and started pulling at it again.
Hubby only needed about a minute to fill me up and once he was done the buy thanked us, got up, got his stuff and walked off.
I had in total three orgasms, and two were world class. I even walked the beach, waterfront for a few hundred yards (several guys saw the cum all over me) before getting into the water. Can't wait to go back (last week of July)

Years ago we used to go to nudist beach here in la Marina.
We had a number of really good experiences there.
One time my wife played with herself whilst around 8/9 guys wanked over her.
Another time she sucked a guy who ended up coming in her mouth.
Another time she got fucked by a north Africa looking guy with me and a group of guys wanking around us.
They all wanted a go but her Man tired her out too much.
She got up and walked the 30 yards or so out of the dunes into the sea. Best thing was she walked hand in hand with her African man who had just fucked her.

Hubby and I went to the nudebeach close to La Jolla Ca yesterday. Have been there a few times in the past but we did nothing else but looking and me getting fingered by my hubby.
This time it turned out to be more interesting. We were at the end of the beach, which is not that easy to get to. Both hade a seat which we had put on it's side to block the wind, so two sides of the view was blocked. next people on the beach were about 70 yards away.
I was laying on my back reading a book when a shadow fell over me. A guy was passing by and giving me a big smile. Probably because I had my legs open and he got a good view of my pussy. I have pretty large lips which are most of the time moist and a truly large clit sticking out. So I returned the smile.
Hubby was swimming , his towel just next to me, so it was clear that there were two of us.
The guy asked if he could sit next to me, and I said sure. He was approx. 40 years, no too tall, black and had a bit of a chubby composture, and was still fully dressed.
So he laid down his towel and (he also was carrying a seat), positioned his seat the same way as ours, closing off the third side of the square. He got undressed facing me. Lowering his underwear his cock sprung out, and I couldn't stop looking. His scrotum was huge, showing two thick balls and his cock was semi erect. What a piece of art, pretty thick and veined. Large head, probably three times hubby size.
He asked me if I liked what I saw (probably because my mouth was still open) and I confirmed I truly did. Just at that moment hubby returned and was surprised to see we had a visitor. We had been talking about this (me trying out a black guy) and he did not act surprised, just said welcome. He positioned himself behind me pressed up to my back. Except some fun in a booth in a sexshop, (see my previous stories) I h ad never had any experience with another guy. And in fact I was looking forward to it.
So this guy was pretty direct and asked us if we were interested to have some fun. Looked at hubby, who just smiled, so he got it. I was sitting straight up, hubby pressed to my back, holding me up, so this guy (never got his name) got up, moved his towel in front of me and sat down on his as, shoed his legs under mine, so that his head was truly touching my lips. He started making small circles over my clit with it, making me truly wet. Hubby was kneeding my rack . I just opened my legs completely to give him access and he started rubbing my cunt up and down, I pulled it open and kept my hand there , keeping my pussy totally exposed. He tried to get his head in but he was to huge, didn.t work, so he got it approx 3/4 in but that was it. He then started jerking off, but very fast and hard, each time hitting my clit. It only took about 2 minutes and I exploded his whole hand and half of his cock was wet. about 30 seconds later he came all over my cunt, legs and even some on my breast. He shot about 7 loads all over me. Hubby got immediately up, positioned me on my knees and hands and mounted me from the back, I had the guy's dick in my face and could not care less, he shoved it in my mouth and started pulling at it again.
Hubby only needed about a minute to fill me up and once he was done the buy thanked us, got up, got his stuff and walked off.
I had in total three orgasms, and two were world class. I even walked the beach, waterfront for a few hundred yards (several guys saw the cum all over me) before getting into the water. Can't wait to go back (last week of July)

sounds like Blacks Beach (the Blacks Beach Bares) - wife and I hiked that trail a few times during visits to SoCal. Both times we visited, lots of people in the clothing optional/nude area and lots of lookers (aka lookies). Some were creepy, some were nice to have around. Glad you had fun.

Is there a way to signal you are not interested in having a wank circle, you just want to fuck, and you can watch from where you are? Or is that the cuck's job to enforce?

Back