Now that my wife is open to explore, I am in a constant state of horniness

coupleadvent

Couple
Gold Member
Hi All,

My wife has recently shared and opened up her desire for big cocks.
I bought 2 dildos for her, one thin and another one thick. I was shocked when she took the thick one inside of her with ease.

Since then she has opened up a lot more and is receptive to exploring further with real cocks. I have been in constant state of arousal from that time on and can't get that image or thoughts out of my mind.

Has anyone been in similar situation and how did you deal with it. I now also suspect that my wife is a Size Queen.

thanks,

Hi All,

My wife has recently shared and opened up her desire for big cocks.
I bought 2 dildos for her, one thin and another one thick. I was shocked when she took the thick one inside of her with ease.

Since then she has opened up a lot more and is receptive to exploring further with real cocks. I have been in constant state of arousal from that time on and can't get that image or thoughts out of my mind.

Has anyone been in similar situation and how did you deal with it. I now also suspect that my wife is a Size Queen.

thanks,
Went through the same, fantasize and then use it on my wife by means of huge cocks I arranged fucking her to realise the fantasy’s. Its very enjoyable when done right.

Back