Nothing

I found that initial encounters are best between just the bull and wife. Later vids can be shown to the cuckold. Once a routine is set and everyone knows the bull and wife are having sex, then if all agree, the cuckold can be brought in to watch, or serve. I recommend a chastity device at first to prevent any strong male reactions by an emotional cuckold. When caged, cuckolds are quite submissive and thus less likely to cause bad ******* between them and your bull.

When my wife’s bull spends the night I stay in the guest room. Sometimes I will watch at the beginning of the evening for the first hour or so. After I get myself off I leave them for the evening unless called in later to clean.
Her bull stays over at least once a week.
At least once a month he will call and have me drive her to his place for her to give him oral sex. I wait in the car.
Other times they go out for an evening and I remain at home.

I am always present when my wife is with other men, if they allow it I will help out where I can, otherwise i'll just sit quietly and observe.
Fortunately for us, a bull we became very close to a couple of years ago who moved interstae texted us a few days ago to tell us he has moved back and is now divorced. We always had to work around his wifes rules/ boundaries and she pretty much brought things to an end for us when my wife and him were getting too friendly, and felt they were possibly falling for each other.

So, once we reconnect with him a few times, she will probably meet as his place without me on a regular basis. I would love to be there, and him and I get on really well, but having to run the household/ childminding would get in the way and prevent her meeting him regularly, so its a small price to pay to have him and her together as much as they'd like.

well for starters all men Who share their Hotwife are not necessarily cuckolds cuckold's to me are the sissy ass white boy type my husband is not like that at-all and he actually is in to the IR thing more Than I am I mean dont get me wrong I love me A nice huge BBC but it turns me on more that he wants me to do it. it really turns him on :) He will definately be in the room if he wants to be but i';d not mind it if I Fucked the Bull while hubby was otherwise busy but only if he is unavailable for whatever reason he would encourage it actually if I asked his opinion on the matter :)

I like your post. I think the term cuckold has evolved and depending on the individual it can various, but similar meanings. I like the cuck thing where my wife are both in on it but I'm not the sissy type at all.

My wife definitely has a thing for black men now but she admits it turns her on that I want her to sleep with a black man, I have yet to ask her why. My wife wants me there but I have opened the door to me not being present if she chose to do that. I do know that once this happens that it would be exciting that if we had a guy who stayed the night and that morning I left the room for a bit and the next thing I hear are noises from the guest bedroom and walk down the hall and find my wife in bed with him and he is fucking her brains out

Last edited:
When my wife’s bull spends the night I stay in the guest room. Sometimes I will watch at the beginning of the evening for the first hour or so. After I get myself off I leave them for the evening unless called in later to clean.
At least once a month he will call and have me drive her to his place for her to give him oral sex. I wait in the car.
have you ever been out with your wife and her bull calls? what happens?

That's the perfect situation, having that much access to a Hotwife.

I found that initial encounters are best between just the bull and wife. Later vids can be shown to the cuckold. Once a routine is set and everyone knows the bull and wife are having sex, then if all agree, the cuckold can be brought in to watch, or serve. I recommend a chastity device at first to prevent any strong male reactions by an emotional cuckold. When caged, cuckolds are quite submissive and thus less likely to cause bad ******* between them and your bull.
Having the cuckold watching with a chastity device makes everything hotter. As a cuckold, I also recommend it. Being told to wait outside is also hot.

Back