NOT YOUR HUSBAND'S 5" COCK

The best thing to do is like many other white boys are already doing, reducing their efforts of trying to get pussy for themselves and increasing their efforts in trying to get the white females some black dick instead. And they are doing all this while remaining celibate themselves. The line of thinking is, if we go pussy free and just beat off instead then that leaves more unfucked white females for the black man to fuck.
Very well put and so true

Great pics on this forum. As a hung Bull I doncherish that moment when I see a woman's face as I first enter her. A lot of women instinctualy put their hands up on my thigh or , depending if they're legs are high up, their feet. I almost always just stop and look at them and very seriously ask "What are you doing" and they looked perplexed and say "What?". Not realizing what they're doing then I'll look down at their hands on my thighs pushing back. And they seen a bit more aware. Then I say sternly "I thought you said you wanted a big cock". Then I'll say "Don't you think I know how to use thing. Put your hands down." If the husband is there I'll say something about how she is too use to his little prick it how he was suppose to be using a big dildo on his wife to get her ready. She almost always say how the real thing is completely different.

On a side note that moment theirneyes lock on the bulge in my pants is priceless. And then when you take it and you see fear, then see, then excitement in about half a second.

In a side note: reading this makes it sound I'm a bit if an asshole. But let me be clear I don't think having a bigger and being great bed (the two are not the same). Makes one a better person. Sex is best when ita both physically pleasurable and contextually mentally stimulating. We should never apologize for wanting both.

Great pics on this forum. As a hung Bull I doncherish that moment when I see a woman's face as I first enter her. A lot of women instinctualy put their hands up on my thigh or , depending if they're legs are high up, their feet. I almost always just stop and look at them and very seriously ask "What are you doing" and they looked perplexed and say "What?". Not realizing what they're doing then I'll look down at their hands on my thighs pushing back. And they seen a bit more aware. Then I say sternly "I thought you said you wanted a big cock". Then I'll say "Don't you think I know how to use thing. Put your hands down." If the husband is there I'll say something about how she is too use to his little prick it how he was suppose to be using a big dildo on his wife to get her ready. She almost always say how the real thing is completely different.

On a side note that moment theirneyes lock on the bulge in my pants is priceless. And then when you take it and you see fear, then see, then excitement in about half a second.

In a side note: reading this makes it sound I'm a bit if an asshole. But let me be clear I don't think having a bigger and being great bed (the two are not the same). Makes one a better person. Sex is best when ita both physically pleasurable and contextually mentally stimulating. We should never apologize for wanting both.
download (5).jpg

Back