NOT YOUR HUSBAND'S 5" COCK

There are some websites that are devoted only to facial images of women having sex.

Look at some of the pics here and you can see the truth that faces don't like when fucking. Expressions tell the tale if the gal is being thrilled or not. Or beyond thrilled if she is getting fucked into the next world!

The best thing to do is like many other white boys are already doing, reducing their efforts of trying to get pussy for themselves and increasing their efforts in trying to get the white females some black dick instead. And they are doing all this while remaining celibate themselves. The line of thinking is, if we go pussy free and just beat off instead then that leaves more unfucked white females for the black man to fuck.
You are a dumbass!

I know your perceptive is way different then mine and I don't mean to grind you personally, still that is whack!

You think us white guys are reducing our efforts to bed gorgeous white women? Ha!

I am not going to stop my effort nor enjoyment of women (white women namely) out of some need for the black man to have a greater potential supply of white lady partners. Black men are not idiots who can get their own women and need to be gift wrapped and spoon fed women in order to have sex. Black men can seduce white women just fine on their own.

If a black man can't pull his own white women and can't attract those white honeys on his own, then a black man gets no pussy at that time. Simple as that.

I say this as a white man who has lost out to a few black men when it came to gaming the hottest women in night clubs. The gals in those cases left with brothas to go home and fuck. That is cool. On other nights I have been the one the hottest women were dazzled by and they went with me, instead of some black men. Why? My game was tighter then the blacks were that night. I had more allure.

Bottom line: NO black man is afraid that there is not enough white pussy for him simple due to the fact white men are also active in chasing that same white ass. No black guy is scared in that way. Even less of a fear is this when the black man has a good tool in his pants and knows how to use it.

Ever hear of swinging? That is sharing. That is cool. So often a white couple will let the black stud get the pussy for her pleasure and his. The white guy still gets to enjoy his lady as well. Win/Win.

You are a dumbass!

I know your perceptive is way different then mine and I don't mean to grind you personally, still that is whack!

You think us white guys are reducing our efforts to bed gorgeous white women? Ha!

I am not going to stop my effort nor enjoyment of women (white women namely) out of some need for the black man to have a greater potential supply of white lady partners. Black men are not idiots who can get their own women and need to be gift wrapped and spoon fed women in order to have sex. Black men can seduce white women just fine on their own.

If a black man can't pull his own white women and can't attract those white honeys on his own, then a black man gets no pussy at that time. Simple as that.

I say this as a white man who has lost out to a few black men when it came to gaming the hottest women in night clubs. The gals in those cases left with brothas to go home and fuck. That is cool. On other nights I have been the one the hottest women were dazzled by and they went with me, instead of some black men. Why? My game was tighter then the blacks were that night. I had more allure.

Bottom line: NO black man is afraid that there is not enough white pussy for him simple due to the fact white men are also active in chasing that same white ass. No black guy is scared in that way. Even less of a fear is this when the black man has a good tool in his pants and knows how to use it.

Ever hear of swinging? That is sharing. That is cool. So often a white couple will let the black stud get the pussy for her pleasure and his. The white guy still gets to enjoy his lady as well. Win/Win.

Hey Buddy, It seems that you have a problem with me or some of my posts or both. If what I say bothers you so much then don't fucking read the *******. Simple as that.

please keep posting huge 10" pics with amazed, surprised & sweet painful female faces,.....love this thread.

please keep posting huge 10" pics with amazed, surprised & sweet painful female faces,.....love this thread.

... and that's only the first 7" she's taken in the first pic! From their faces, it looks like maybe they should have been more careful about what they asked for. :bounce:

Maybe they should have eased upward a couple inches at a time instead of trying to go double their husband's fiver all at one time! ;)
Then again, it serves the greedy little sluts right!:bounce:

The looks and facial expressions of the white females just as the black man opens his balls valve and he starts pumping and she begins feeling his red hot load of black cum as it comes gushing in and coating the inside of her white pussy completely.
Those facial expressions are making me surprised, they are getting 10" for the first time

Back