Not true but would like it to be pt 4

Cuckcd

Male
From
TX, US
In just a moment there was a knock on the door. My heart is really racing again. My wife looks at me and says “He wants you to answer the door”. I looked at her with I’m sure a look of sheer panic! “Dressed like this?” I asked. “Especially dressed like that” was her reply. I stammered across the room. Right in front of the door was tile section on the floor. My high heels clicked as I walked. I’ve never been more nervous in my life! I opened the door and tried to stay behind it as I let Chris in. He walked in right past me and straight to my wife. “ it’s really good to see you again as he approaches her while I was closing the door. She stood and the hugged for a moment that seemed to linger a little too long. I stood there awkwardly until he turned and looked at me. My wife said “ oh by the way, this is my husband... or we’ll whatever you call him now. Chris then suggested “let’s just call him sissy” ... “it’s what he really wants anyway, isn’t that right sissy”? I managed to respond “I suppose so” as I extended my hand to shake his. He refuses to acknowledge my hand and said let’s one thing straight; you no longer shake hands with me or any other of your wife’s special guest. A man shakes hands, not sissies. Sissies courtsie. Why don’t you show me your best courtsie. I did my best and he noted I would need a lot more practice. He said “ I know your wife told you about us and how we met on a swinging web site”. You should be very grateful for me sissy. She was really hurt and pissed. She was ready to move on from you. I convinced her to have an open mind. I will mentor you both.... So, Beth would you like to go downstairs. There is still dancing in the club. We can hang out together for a while and talk about where we go from here. She looked at me as if for approval. I nodded ok. I didn’t want her to go really but I was so humiliated by the nights events that I was ready for any relief. She said “well I guess a little dancing won’t hurt anything. My husband never took me”. Chris said well ok then it’s setttled. Sissy you stay here in your outfit and get excited about what your wife may be doing. We might check back in but that’s up to your wife where the rest of this evening goes. As they left together my heart sank. Had I just given my wife up to Superior Black Male? How well does she know him? Is she flirting with him. Will they end up in his room tonight? Will they end up in ours? Is he taking advantage of her while dancing? Does she like it? So many emotions and questions. To be continued

Last edited:
Back