Not much to do. Friday night Atlanta area

Watch TV. Go out somewhere? But where....stay home, have a ******* and fool around I guess. Then go out to eat....sounds like a plan

I use event planner apps to find stuff to get into or get an idea of what to do.

I actually find that as long as you have the right people with you and you guys have good chemistry the simplest things can be enjoyable. You dont need to be on five star cruise or at Miami beach to have a good time.

Going out for a night of pool, bowling, minute golf, or just chilling with a group of friends watching movies and playing multiplayer video games is fun.

Honestly, some of the best moments of my life were having sleep overs with a bunch of friends both girls and guys and just playing video games, listening to music, watching movies, and doing random stuff.

If you have a hot tub that can be fun with a group.

Your profile is listed as a couple there's a bunch of stuff to do as a couple. I heard a town is big on roller skating.

You just have to be creative to entertain your self.

There's nothing also with playing video games with your girl which is better because you can fuck her afterwards then go back to the fun lol.

He'll you can even make sex bets like if you beat her in something shes gotta give you head for like 5 minutes.

Back