Tampa area Vacation; Looking for some Fun!

Hi there @UpstateHotWife, I'd be happy to meet up with you and hubby to show you a good time in the great state of Florida. The weather here has been hit or miss lately, but with what I have in mind, you will be nice and warm for the taking. We should chat and get to know each other a bit, laugh and flirt, share a story, and get comfortable with one another before the fun arrives. Im in Temple Terrace/North Tampa... DM me, Let's Play

My husband and I will be in the Tampa/Lakeland area next week visiting relatives. Since we have our evenings free, I thought I’d see if anyone might be interested in meeting for a *******/bite to eat/night out to get acquainted! Looking forward to getting out of the snow to somewhere warm (well, at least “warm-er”)! 😘😘View attachment 6896328
I’m interested will be there 23rd-25th

My husband and I will be in the Tampa/Lakeland area next week visiting relatives. Since we have our evenings free, I thought I’d see if anyone might be interested in meeting for a *******/bite to eat/night out to get acquainted! Looking forward to getting out of the snow to somewhere warm (well, at least “warm-er”)! 😘😘View attachment 6896328
Really nice tease picture! You should do amateur content with a mask on. I would buy it!!!

Back