Looking for HUNG 6FT+ in Indianapolis Indiana

BBCCuckCpl317

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
IN, US
Looking for a bulls in the indiapolis area that's comfortable and into cuckold humiliation play. We aren't looking for Bi play but be comfortable In close situations like making him eat me out while u fuck me ect. I prefer my men 6ft plus and 8.5-9"++ and thickkk. We mainly chat on telegram but feel free to reach out here first.

Attachments

• iMarkup_20230717_151858.jpg
    iMarkup_20230717_151858.jpg
    306.7 KB · Views: 323
Looking for a bulls in the indiapolis area that's comfortable and into cuckold humiliation play. We aren't looking for Bi play but be comfortable In close situations like making him eat me out while u fuck me ect. I prefer my men 6ft plus and 8.5-9"++ and thickkk. We mainly chat on telegram but feel free to reach out here first.
Your body is incredible! Sexy tattoos too!

Your fave 6ft6 Indy bbc alway here 🥵

Sending a message right now

Absolutely delicious 😋 I'll be back in Indy the week of the 22nd in August.

Back