Not Into The Model Type

I'm only speaking for myself and myself only, but there might be other brothers who may feel the same. I don't care for the model type women. I love the everyday woman or the next door neighbor type. My reason is I have been with beautiful women and worked around models and have fucked a couple of professional models. One from the Automotive Show in Miami and one from another country. I worked as a bodyguard, I can't name the companies that I worked for but I met and worked for a lot of wealthy people. Now my reason for putting the average women ahead of models type is that from my OWN experience is the lousy sex and their attitude. I consider myself to be a people person and I start from your inside and then I judge you on your outer appearance. I don't give a fuck how you look, if you have a shitty disposition Fuck You is my motto. I walked away from one skank who thought she could buy my services because she was wealthy and nice looking. Not beautiful because Beautiful is having a inter and outer perception of beauty. Just my two cents. I might give myself away, I will share this experience with you all. One night a group of us bodyguards went out with a group of about twenty five wealthy people ( men and women ) at this well known art show. Afterward we returned to the hotel and everyone left except two of the models and they didn't have a ride back to the hotel that they were staying at, the guy that owns this hotel asked me would I take them to their hotel since all the limo drivers had left. He handed me $250 and I drive them back to their hotel, both sitting up front in my pickup and the one next to me was telling me that she wanted some sex because she hadn't been fucked in months. She started rubbing my thighs and I told her that I don't mix business with pleasure. I didn't know that they were staying at different hotels. Well I dropped off the other model who's hotel was closer and then I let my dick take over my professional mind set. I spent the rest of the night with her and she was one of the lousy and most lazy fucks ever. With that said, give me an average woman.

I'm only speaking for myself and myself only, but there might be other brothers who may feel the same. I don't care for the model type women. I love the everyday woman or the next door neighbor type. My reason is I have been with beautiful women and worked around models and have fucked a couple of professional models. One from the Automotive Show in Miami and one from another country. I worked as a bodyguard, I can't name the companies that I worked for but I met and worked for a lot of wealthy people. Now my reason for putting the average women ahead of models type is that from my OWN experience is the lousy sex and their attitude. I consider myself to be a people person and I start from your inside and then I judge you on your outer appearance. I don't give a fuck how you look, if you have a shitty disposition Fuck You is my motto. I walked away from one skank who thought she could buy my services because she was wealthy and nice looking. Not beautiful because Beautiful is having a inter and outer perception of beauty. Just my two cents. I might give myself away, I will share this experience with you all. One night a group of us bodyguards went out with a group of about twenty five wealthy people ( men and women ) at this well known art show. Afterward we returned to the hotel and everyone left except two of the models and they didn't have a ride back to the hotel that they were staying at, the guy that owns this hotel asked me would I take them to their hotel since all the limo drivers had left. He handed me $250 and I drive them back to their hotel, both sitting up front in my pickup and the one next to me was telling me that she wanted some sex because she hadn't been fucked in months. She started rubbing my thighs and I told her that I don't mix business with pleasure. I didn't know that they were staying at different hotels. Well I dropped off the other model who's hotel was closer and then I let my dick take over my professional mind set. I spent the rest of the night with her and she was one of the lousy and most lazy fucks ever. With that said, give me an average woman.
A woman's inner beauty is actually more important to me than her physical. Immediately when you said model type I'm thinking of the "classic" visual. Since I'm the greedy type I prefer my women voluptuous thick and juicy... Not the "classic" type. I'm routinely surprised that some of the most physically beautiful women that I've been around I have no chemistry with. Some of the plainer ones it was popping since Go. Everything depends on the connection you have with any particular individual. What makes that person who they are. Agree with you 100%...Nice thread.
👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽

The word that comes to me is 'shallow' but I also wonder where the root of it comes from. I laugh when guys on here throw around the words 'beautiful' and 'gorgeous' with NO appreciation that is damn near all anyone has said to them since 9th grade; are they shallow or desensitized? But then they tend to be the ones to just lay there and are doing you a favor for doing so.

True beauty emanates from within.

A woman's inner beauty is actually more important to me than her physical. Immediately when you said model type I'm thinking of the "classic" visual. Since I'm the greedy type I prefer my women voluptuous thick and juicy... Not the "classic" type. I'm routinely surprised that some of the most physically beautiful women that I've been around I have no chemistry with. Some of the plainer ones it was popping since Go. Everything depends on the connection you have with any particular individual. What makes that person who they are. Agree with you 100%...Nice thread.
👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽
Thanks my brother, I left off the part that you touched on Chemistry and Compatible. It makes everything so much better.

My wife is a very average looking woman, but she is a good conversationalist. She has had the cocks of 100+ men, almost all Black, in her. She has had almost no one-night stands. The men who enjoyed her charms always came back for seconds, thirds, etc. And seven different Black men knocked her up.

I recall a Motown rock and roll song that included the following lyrics: "If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, helps to make a pretty woman your wife. But from my personal point of view, get an ugly girl to marry you." Song by a band of all Black men, it could easily be applied to Black cock crazy white wives like mine.

On god by brother you is right, these model type of bitches don’t know how to have sex. Most of them lay star fish and make you do everything like you fucking a pocket pussy, while the other bunch act like they gods gift to man and think you owe it to them or they doing you a favor letting/picking you to have sex with them. The average woman is the go to cause they know what’s up and fuck back(especially my latina sisters… they know how to make a nîgga get shaken in the legs) Yesterday I had this very beautiful women next door show up to my 2nd part time job she was instantly flirty and I knew she was down from the get go. And that body let me tell you she had a booty nice pair of tits and a bit of stomach and that’s the ideal type of body for me, and I don’t know about you guys but that’s the best body type in my personal opinion.

Back