Not in love with the hotwife.. What gives¿?

This exactly. Dude is a sociopath.

Hum.. Framing things one way or another doesn't really help the conversation IMHO.

Asking additional questions instead of laying quick judgements would be more constructive..

What would you do after 3 years of heartbreak and daily crying if a new girl came along?
Would you give it a shot to see what comes of it, or send her away on the basis she didn't immediately fix your heart?

Hum.. Framing things one way or another doesn't really help the conversation IMHO.

Asking additional questions instead of laying quick judgements would be more constructive..

What would you do after 3 years of heartbreak and daily crying if a new girl came along?
Would you give it a shot to see what comes of it, or send her away on the basis she didn't immediately fix your heart?

You just do what feels right to you.

This is a question I've been pondering for a while..
Are all cucks/hubbys here in love with their hotwives? Or just the cuckolding?

Found a new girl a year ago and turned her into a QoS three months into our relationship.. but I feel she did it just to please me, and this is the only thing that excites me about her, the rest is rather dull and boring to me..

Do I have the wrong QoS or do these feelings come with time? Because I don't feel our love of BBC should be the sole basis of a relationship..

Do I have this backwards..¿?

Share your thoughts and I'll share more details ;)

I'd say you have the entire notion of a relationship with a woman backwards. The only "love" in the scenario should be what you share with her. Without that, the relationship probably won't last, with or without cuckolding.

To be blunt, if that's the only thing that excites you about her, you're setting yourself up for failure as a couple and you're setting her up for heartbreak as a woman. What you're doing, as others have pointed out, is borderline sociopathic, narcissistic, and lacking in empathy.

We can't speak for other couples; for us, it's been a long process and we're still "new" to this. We dated for five years, we've been married for a year and a half. Our interest in the lifestyle developed along with our relationship over a long period of time. There were times when things progressed quickly, times when things moved slowly, and times when we just didn't pursue it at all.

It's natural to go through phases with any interest. It's even more so when a couple are pursuing a common interest because two parties have to be on the same page working toward the same goal. Chances are, without love and the mutual respect that accompanies it, that goal won't be realized out of love, but out of spite, if at all.

Our advice: Leave her. She deserves the truth and someone who cherishes her for who she is without pressure to be or do something that she's hesitant to do or not interested in.

The fact that you say "send her away" is enough. She's not a dog. Whether she wants BBC or not, she deserves better.

Last edited:
I usually let the Cuck post on here so his hot wife and I can read them, but this is a very interesting subject.
Nymedic is right, it is a very complex lifestyle. I know the Cuck gets sexual excitement from knowing what his wife and I are up to, and I know she is both emotionally and sexually satisfied through the Cuckolding and BDSM. I of course love dominating the wife, seeing her submit to my desires, she becomes soaking wet with light humiliation. I can very easily get her to tell me how much she loves me, it is actually something I'll do during our BDSM games, or in a public setting. We don't play in front of her husband, the Cuckyboy, but she does let him know of our games. Do I love my Sub Slut, I love seeing her white tits with my cock between them, her lips and tongue teasing my Cock, I love sending her home with evidence of my use/abuse of another mans wife, I love using a woman that doesn't want friends and family knowing she's a black cock slut....I love knowing the husband is turned on by my use. I love the fact she loves me, I love parading her in front of my friends, I love knowing I can ask her to do anything, show her tits to my buddies...let them play with and suck her. So in my own way I do love her....it's complicated.

Last edited:
I could not see myself living as my wife's cuck hubby if I did not passionately love her. Seeing her putting our marriage on the back burner while she feeds her addiction for sex with black men is my aphrodisiac. If I did not love her then it is just play acting.

I usually let the Cuck post on here so his hot wife and I can read them, but this is a very interesting subject.
Nymedic is right, it is a very complex lifestyle. I know the Cuck gets sexual excitement from knowing what his wife and I are up to, and I know she is both emotionally and sexually satisfied through the Cuckolding and BDSM. I of course love dominating the wife, seeing her submit to my desires, she becomes soaking wet with light humiliation. I can very easily get her to tell me how much she loves me, it is actually something I'll do during our BDSM games, or in a public setting. We don't play in front of her husband, the Cuckyboy, but she does let him know of our games. Do I love my Sub Slut, I love seeing her white tits with my cock between them, her lips and tongue teasing my Cock, I love sending her home with evidence of my use/abuse of another mans wife, I love using a woman that doesn't want friends and family knowing she's a black cock slut....I love knowing the husband is turned on by my use. I love the fact she loves me, I love parading her in front of my friends, I love knowing I can ask her to do anything, show her tits to my buddies...let them play with and suck her. So in my own way I do love her....it's complicated.

It is nice reading this insight. I know my wife will do anything and everything with her black bf, and I am sure he has feelings similar to yours.

Back