Not in love with the hotwife.. What gives¿?

cuck420cpl

Couple
This is a question I've been pondering for a while..
Are all cucks/hubbys here in love with their hotwives? Or just the cuckolding?

Found a new girl a year ago and turned her into a QoS three months into our relationship.. but I feel she did it just to please me, and this is the only thing that excites me about her, the rest is rather dull and boring to me..

Do I have the wrong QoS or do these feelings come with time? Because I don't feel our love of BBC should be the sole basis of a relationship..

Do I have this backwards..¿?

Share your thoughts and I'll share more details ;)

Found a new girl a year ago and turned her into a QoS three months into our relationship.. but I feel she did it just to please me, and this is the only thing that excites me about her, the rest is rather dull and boring to me..

Do I have the wrong QoS or do these feelings come with time? Because I don't feel our love of BBC should be the sole basis of a relationship..

Yes, I love my GF very much but our intimacy took a big decline so we are heading into a Hotwife relationship. I don't want to participate in the encounter or even know (maybe just a little) what they do together. It is for her satisfaction and enjoyment only.

Funny I have the opposite situation, I don't love the GF but love sharing her and partaking in the encounter. That's not sustainable, is it..?

I was already in the cuckold mindset before she came along, sort of reliving what happened with my ex that I was madly in love with..
So when she showed up she got hooked head over heels, but after about two months I couldn't bring myself to make love to her anymore - and I'm rather good at it and not that small either (8") - so I started bringing up threesomes and BBCs to keep her satisfied. And that's the only I dig with her, doing BBCs together, the rest of the time she bores me and my ex is on my mind 24/7...

Well, I never got around to it with the ex - but you're essentially right, it was a way to relive the trauma from the ex cheating/leaving, while keeping her sexually cared for..
She says she'd be fine just being with me. So yeah she sorta never had a chance to conquer my broken heart..

Then why did you get her to be a QOS in the first three months of your realtionship?

I get the whole not wanting to waste time with someone who is not open to the idea but the first three months was way to soon! That’s still the getting to know you and doing things together not bringing black cocks in to the relationship! Unless she was a slut for black cocks before you dated which she wasn’t then you kind of missed a few hurtles in the starting part of relationship!

Now if you are happy just being excited seeing her being a QOS for black cock then you got what you wanted! But it sounds like it’s not going to last since you didn’t build a foundation for the relationship to be on and grow from!

I don’t see this relationship lasting but my advice is to take a break from the whole QOS/hotwife lifestyle and try to build more of a relationship if you want this to really be a loving relationship!

But you are lucky to have such a woman but if she is just doing it for you then I don’t see this relationship lasting, but good luck!

I was so heartbroken I didn't know how to tell her no..
You're right about the ex tho, don't know how to get over her - or back with her AND into the lifestyle this time around ^>`<`^

And as far as initiating goes I did at first, and then she started looking online for bulls herself too but we always did the sex together. I think she saw it as a way to stay close to me..

I'm going to shoot straight with you. You never loved this woman at all. You simply used her as a prop in your own story. Manipulating her love for you to get her to do what you wanted, to become your fantasy woman. And she did it, and you still can't find it within yourself to love her for it. Let's face it, you are the way that you are. You're hooked on the feelings that result from this lifestyle. I'm sure you already know this but you really need to come clean with her and let her decide what she wants to do. Who knows, she may decide to stick around and work through this with you. But that decision should be hers. I know it won't be easy but you have to do right by her..... for a change.

Well said Idowives!

I felt the same way when my ex and I split! I missed the lifestyle but would never use a girl for my own fantasies like this guy is doing!

I still miss the lifestyle but fell in love with a woman who is not interested in the lifestyle!

I'm going to shoot straight with you. You never loved this woman at all. You simply used her as a prop in your own story. Manipulating her love for you to get her to do what you wanted, to become your fantasy woman. And she did it, and you still can't find it within yourself to love her for it. Let's face it, you are the way that you are. You're hooked on the feelings that result from this lifestyle. I'm sure you already know this but you really need to come clean with her and let her decide what she wants to do. Who knows, she may decide to stick around and work through this with you. But that decision should be hers. I know it won't be easy but you have to do right by her..... for a change.

Yeah you do bring up a lot of good points. I was conscious of that ordeal the whole way through and very honest with her about it, making sure she was okay with it etc..
It's been a year tho and still no feelings and the ex constantly in the back of my head.. I feel it's dishonest on my part to stay with her if I have no feelings, we both deserve better..

Well said Idowives!

I felt the same way when my ex and I split! I missed the lifestyle but would never use a girl for my own fantasies like this guy is doing!

I still miss the lifestyle but fell in love with a woman who is not interested in the lifestyle!

Uh, so it is possible!

It was rather the only way for her to stay with me, since I had no desire to make love to her anymore..
We set rules and discussed the issue at length before our encounters. The only time I really wanted to kiss or lick her was when we were with bulls, so in way she was using them to get intimacy with me..

Yeah it’s tough and I still talk about the lifestyle on this forum and online but I’m not going ******* a lifestyle on someone! I miss my ex and the lifestyle just about everyday! It was an amazing journey and I loved my ex a lot!

I’m sure my current gf might do it “for me” but I wouldn’t do that or want that! It’s something she has to want!

But when I see my gf I know that I love her and she’s a great person and amazing lover in bed!

Yes do I fantasize about seeing her with a big black cock in her mouth while I’m fucking her of course! Have I tied her down and blind folded her and used a huge black dildo on her, well yes I have, then I get to use her loose pussy and that’s about as far it goes!

Sounds like you needed more time between your break up! I made the mistake of jumping right back in to the dating game a month after splitting with my ex after being together for several years! It felt good to be wanted again when I was dating 2-3 women at a time after a messy split from my ex!

You need time or even possible therapy man! It’s not easy!

Last edited:
Yeah it’s tough and I still talk about the lifestyle on this forum and online but I’m not going ******* a lifestyle on someone! I miss my ex and the lifestyle just about everyday! It was an amazing journey and I loved my ex a lot!

I’m sure my current gf might do it “for me” but I wouldn’t do that or want that! It’s something she has to want!

But when I see my gf I know that I love her and she’s a great person and amazing lover in bed!

Yes do I fantasize about seeing her with a big black cock in her mouth while I’m fucking her of course! Have I tied her down and blind folded her and used a huge black dildo on her, well yes I have, then I get to use her loose pussy and that’s about as far it goes!

Sounds like you needed more time between your break up! I made the mistake of jumping right back in to the dating game a month after splitting with my ex after being together for several years! It felt good to be wanted again when I was dating 2-3 women at a time after a messy split from my ex!

You need time or even possible therapy man! It’s not easy!

Hold on, so you in love with your new girl that's not into the lifestyle, but still think about it along with your ex just about everyday?? How does that work out emotionally speaking?!

So basically it sounds like she never got a fair chance to earn your heart from the very beginning. She loved you enough to indulge in your fantasy for you while you were just trying to replicate what you had with your ex. Does that sound about right?
This exactly. Dude is a sociopath.

Back