North NJ couple looking for a bull/casual partner for the wife

We have been part of the lifestyle for a while fantasizing about it together and we have even tried to invite guys over but they flake as soon as the rubber meets the road in the bedroom

I am here to find a partner for my wife to enjoy

Message me for details

We message through kik and you will be asked yo verify with a picture. If you want to message her its bosstoncream but if you talk to me first you application goes to the top of the pile

Attachments

• 20190804_100731.jpg
    20190804_100731.jpg
    616.6 KB · Views: 215
  • 20190804_100708.jpg
    20190804_100708.jpg
    843.5 KB · Views: 205
  • 20190721_094957.jpg
    20190721_094957.jpg
    825 KB · Views: 205
  • 20190301_103630_HDR.jpg
    20190301_103630_HDR.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 253
  • 20190227_170139.jpg
    20190227_170139.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 270
  • 20181216_232103.jpg
    20181216_232103.jpg
    765.5 KB · Views: 247
We have been part of the lifestyle for a while fantasizing about it together and we have even tried to invite guys over but they flake as soon as the rubber meets the road in the bedroom

Message me for details

We message through kik and you will be asked yo verify with a picture. If you want to message her its bosstoncream but if you talk to me first you application goes to the top of the pile
She sweet:)

Message me for details

U realized u put her kik n not yours. Especially if your the one taking the apps

completely confused by your post - who is in Ft Lee and why would you be posting on someone else's post?

also, had a brief chat with the OP couple and if they "claim" they couldn't meet anyone because when the rubber meets the road -- that may be true on their end. It was very difficult to chat with them, the husband is not polite, cordial or in anyway helpful to meet up. He is highly demanding and also DEMANDS several photos - and does not respond to texts in a timely manner. Was more of a chore to speak with him than anything else, the wife was not really involved, so have no idea if he is just collecting photos or not.

good luck to anyone else that tries to work with this couple - but if any of you guys do meet them - please post about the encounter, since I think we need to start posting which profiles meet IRL and not depend just on the "stories" they post. Since a lot of the stories are complete fabrications.

completely confused by your post - who is in Ft Lee and why would you be posting on someone else's post?

also, had a brief chat with the OP couple and if they "claim" they couldn't meet anyone because when the rubber meets the road -- that may be true on their end. It was very difficult to chat with them, the husband is not polite, cordial or in anyway helpful to meet up. He is highly demanding and also DEMANDS several photos - and does not respond to texts in a timely manner. Was more of a chore to speak with him than anything else, the wife was not really involved, so have no idea if he is just collecting photos or not.

good luck to anyone else that tries to work with this couple - but if any of you guys do meet them - please post about the encounter, since I think we need to start posting which profiles meet IRL and not depend just on the "stories" they post. Since a lot of the stories are complete fabrications.
Its because hes trying to get some 😂😂😂😂😂...........Hes part of the reason "our area sucks"

Its because hes trying to get some 😂😂😂😂😂...........Hes part of the reason "our area sucks"
Ok, makes perfect sense man. I keep going back and forth with putting a party together for us in the area - but I dont want to put anyone's physical health in jeopardy.

For all the bulls and Doms on this site - I dont know if you realize that @Idowives0763 is like a true leader and inspiration to this movement. I have learned so much from him - and also can't thank him enough for making this lifestyle both fun and also safe for women. We need to remember that women's needs and desires must come first, and they must be treated with 1000% respect and love. The more women are shown how much we appreciate them, the more they give back to us. But also, I wanted to recommend to all of you guys that you should start having different conversations with the women and wives you are currently providing dick to. I have 2 women that help and assist me. One is on the west coast, she is one of the subs that I have a photo posted on this site. She does not want to be friends with any woman IRL, but her role with me is to help women understand what sex is like with me, answer any questions and facilitate potentially meeting me and fucking me, I have another woman in Jersey, who wants to develop IRL friendships with women and couples that are considering bringing me into their bedroom. She and I speak with women and couples online and hopefully meet in person. Like I said, she wants a real friendship.

If you guys do not have any women that are assisting you - you should contact me and we can discuss how you should change your approach. With the way the world is nowadays, you all need to have a support group of women that support your skills because you all provide a service to women. And women are beginning to understand how much power they have and that there are men that appreciate them to the fullest.

My wife keeps shitting the bed or chickening out so to speak I’ve never been demanding or rude or evasive , also I’m not computer saaavy so that sucks but hung teacher I’m sorry you are wrong about us

Ok, makes perfect sense man. I keep going back and forth with putting a party together for us in the area - but I dont want to put anyone's physical health in jeopardy.

For all the bulls and Doms on this site - I dont know if you realize that @Idowives0763 is like a true leader and inspiration to this movement. I have learned so much from him - and also can't thank him enough for making this lifestyle both fun and also safe for women. We need to remember that women's needs and desires must come first, and they must be treated with 1000% respect and love. The more women are shown how much we appreciate them, the more they give back to us. But also, I wanted to recommend to all of you guys that you should start having different conversations with the women and wives you are currently providing dick to. I have 2 women that help and assist me. One is on the west coast, she is one of the subs that I have a photo posted on this site. She does not want to be friends with any woman IRL, but her role with me is to help women understand what sex is like with me, answer any questions and facilitate potentially meeting me and fucking me, I have another woman in Jersey, who wants to develop IRL friendships with women and couples that are considering bringing me into their bedroom. She and I speak with women and couples online and hopefully meet in person. Like I said, she wants a real friendship.

If you guys do not have any women that are assisting you - you should contact me and we can discuss how you should change your approach. With the way the world is nowadays, you all need to have a support group of women that support your skills because you all provide a service to women. And women are beginning to understand how much power they have and that there are men that appreciate them to the fullest.
Better if it was a small meet and greet instead....No sex there, let the people the who bond figure it out on their own. I see linking people together that way might make things easier and maybe healthier.....Of course have a room/space for those who cant wait.

Message me for details

Have you found someone for your wife?

My wife keeps shitting the bed or chickening out so to speak I’ve never been demanding or rude or evasive , also I’m not computer saaavy so that sucks but hung teacher I’m sorry you are wrong about us
It sounds like I'm not WRONG at all about you. It's unclear what you are trying to say. So you are posting your wife online without her consent? I hope that isn't the case -- because if it is - that is really disrespectful to her and to women. And I have been posting about how men need to respect women 4000% more than they do right now. So your admission that your wife has "no interest" in pursuing this is HIGHLY disrespectful. So which is it? Are you being a good guy, or are you being a regular pain in the ass?

Better if it was a small meet and greet instead....No sex there, let the people the who bond figure it out on their own. I see linking people together that way might make things easier and maybe healthier.....Of course have a room/space for those who cant wait.
Thanks man. If I am in charge, I won't be organizing anything until maybe Spring 2021.

It sounds like I'm not WRONG at all about you. It's unclear what you are trying to say. So you are posting your wife online without her consent? I hope that isn't the case -- because if it is - that is really disrespectful to her and to women. And I have been posting about how men need to respect women 4000% more than they do right now. So your admission that your wife has "no interest" in pursuing this is HIGHLY disrespectful. So which is it? Are you being a good guy, or are you being a regular pain in the ass?
She is 100% aware she is just afraid of std’s n pushy people , I Am repeating her words “ At my pace not my husbands & most absolutely NOT MR HUNG “

She is 100% aware she is just afraid of std’s n pushy people , I Am repeating her words “ At my pace not my husbands & most absolutely NOT MR HUNG “
Well, good for her. She should only do what she wants to do and your "need" and fantasies are secondary frankly.
I wish her the best.

Message me for details

STEP 1.

STEP 1.

@Cucker @Mrcream2tooyou this has been provided for you since your wives are 100% on board with you posting photos - it would be helpful and advisable for them and for you that you show you have 100% consent. Otherwise the assumption will be that you are posting her photos without consent and we will SHUN you. This community is serious about respecting women, and if you are serious too- then you will prove you have her consent.

Back