no to the white mens on the page

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been using this site for almost 10 years( had account before this one) and there has been an dramatic increase in white males on here. There needs to be an understanding of your role in this lifestyle. You are simply a spectator, while black men and white women are the main components. If you were not present it would still be interracial sex, so to come in packs on this site and use dozens of shady tactics to get off on and associate yourself with something that has nothing to do with you is ruining the site. The black men that are not bisexual here do not want to talk to you, the only reason you are not automatically banned is because the site administrators don't exclude you is so they don't discrimination against anyone.

I've been using this site for almost 10 years( had account before this one) and there has been an dramatic increase in white males on here. There needs to be an understanding of your role in this lifestyle. You are simply a spectator, while black men and white women are the main components. If you were not present it would still be interracial sex, so to come in packs on this site and use dozens of shady tactics to get off on and associate yourself with something that has nothing to do with you is ruining the site. The black men that are not bisexual here do not want to talk to you, the only reason you are not automatically banned is because the site administrators don't exclude you is so they don't discrimination against anyone.
who do you answer like that

who do you answer like thatThe
who do you answer like that
there are fakes and trolls on every site in every arena, You just deal with it. You seem awfully pissued at white guys ( and me as a whites guy didn’t do ******* to you). That’s your business but Imthinkmimspeak for some: there are a lot of white couples in the lifestyle and the husbands are here (like me) because they enjoy the pics, vids and interaction. It’s really that simple for me.

I don't understand why white men shouldn't be on this "page". Are you referring to this section of the site? It's general discussion, why should anyone be excluded?
When the topic strays into cuckhold fantasy and gay related topics there are specific pages for those discussion s. As a general page this page covers generality. If it fits in a specific forum then that’s where it should be posted. Why is there a cuckhold page then? It’s for men to share their cuck fantasies and such. That’s where it belongs. When you have white men here on the general forum posting in the topic about admiring black mens attributes and how they want to have sex with them then that fits a specific forum page- not this one

Last edited:
When the topic strays into cuckhold fantasy and gay related topics there are specific pages for those discussion s. As a general page this page covers generality. If it fits in a specific forum the. That’s where it should be posted. Why is there a cuckhold page then? It’s for men to share their cuck fantasies and such. That’s where it belongs. When you have white men here on the general forum posting in the topic about admiring black mens attributes and how they want to have sex with them then that fits a specific forum page- not this one
What would be great is to have a selection on the topics what allows us cuck only to watch, but no comment or so. ☺️

When the topic strays into cuckhold fantasy and gay related topics there are specific pages for those discussion s. As a general page this page covers generality. If it fits in a specific forum the. That’s where it should be posted. Why is there a cuckhold page then? It’s for men to share their cuck fantasies and such. That’s where it belongs. When you have white men here on the general forum posting in the topic about admiring black mens attributes and how they want to have sex with them then that fits a specific forum page- not this one
I understand that, if the OP had used that type of explanation when asking her question I wouldn't have responded at all. It seemed to be a more exclusionary than the added caveats you presented. I agree that cuckold fantasy posts belong in the appropriate section but the general discussion threads shouldn't be discriminatory based on the poster's sex or race.

Attachments

• 001-cuckwatchbbc848474.jpg
    001-cuckwatchbbc848474.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 77
  • 1 (1).jpg
    1 (1).jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 80
  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 82
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 84
  • 343.jpg
    343.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 75
  • 44580.jpg
    44580.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 85
  • 939619838.jpg
    939619838.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 89
  • 436_1000.jpg
    436_1000.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 84
  • 2013-01-08 18.20.28.jpg
    2013-01-08 18.20.28.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 84
  • 32.jpg
    32.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 85
  • Breeder.jpg
    Breeder.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 87
  • c13 (1).jpg
    c13 (1).jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 82
I understand that, if the OP had used that type of explanation when asking her question I wouldn't have responded at all. It seemed to be a more exclusionary than the added caveats you presented. I agree that cuckold fantasy posts belong in the appropriate section but the general discussion threads shouldn't be discriminatory based on the poster's sex or race.
I agree but the vast majority fall into another forum specifics, they simply dont bother to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back