no to the white mens on the page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on. Just like white women crave black cock, so do many white boys. Let them fantasize about something they will most likely never get. Fantasy is the next best thing to being there.
Well said. If that’s your flavor there are far better options than here. What is comical at least to me are the replies “if I am watching my wife have sex with a black man and I can’t stop thinking about sucking the black guys dick and it accidentally slipped into my mouth and I loved it am I gay”? Seriously?

Last edited:
I find blacktowhite is not really much good, I have a look in every week or two but there are much better sites to jerk off to.
Firstly it can get a bit boring, secondly all the arguing and abuse and thirdly dudes pretending to be couples, women or wives.
I'm going to xvideos to have a wank!

Last edited:
What's wrong Swirlsexr...you a homophobe too?
I'm kind of in the mood to respond to you...Maybe once or twice. I find this type of thing hilarious. Tell me do you want to suck my dick? I wouldn't be surprised. It's fucking gorgeous isn't it? Too bad clitboy...The dick sucking job is already fantastically filled by my amazing woman. Maybe if that pathetic little 2-in pink worm between your legs wasn't that...You'd like females and they'd like you too. Don't forget to wipe the feces off your lips... Flava Sava all day huh ?🤣

IGNORE THE UNVERIFIED....most unverified women and couples are actually white guys posing as women
robin williams mask GIF
I remember when I first joined, everyone thought I was a man for this reason.

I've been using this site for almost 10 years( had account before this one) and there has been an dramatic increase in white males on here. There needs to be an understanding of your role in this lifestyle. You are simply a spectator, while black men and white women are the main components. If you were not present it would still be interracial sex, so to come in packs on this site and use dozens of shady tactics to get off on and associate yourself with something that has nothing to do with you is ruining the site. The black men that are not bisexual here do not want to talk to you, the only reason you are not automatically banned is because the site administrators don't exclude you is so they don't discrimination against anyone.
Damn lmaooo. Are black women allowed here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back