No more white dick !!

So I let my cuck know that i want to go completely BBC and no white pee pees I made a deal with him and we both are sticking with it. The deal is my cuck can only lick my pussy and clean me up from here and out. The catch is that my bull has to be chosen by my cuck. We have always wanted someone that humiliates white dick and white guys. We aren't sure this will work but we want a bull that dominates my husband verbally and orders him to give me to the bull. After he is ****** to give me up. He'll hook him up with me and we will make a connection but all hook ups will go through my cuck.I want him slurping on my sweet pussy while im slurping on a BBC. I want to put him in a cage and make him watch but i also like to go alone. I dont allow anyone to record me. Only we record but we can give you a copy after we hide our identities because of our work and family. Hopefully thats understood.If you dont have pictures we wont respond.Would love to find a steady bulto fuck me at tthe very least 1 to 2 times a week
Fuck..bbc is destroying beautiful White pussy and leaving us too Jack off too if ..

It was something we teased about when the lifestyle was just a fantasy for us. Once she got into it black men only and permanent chastity was the new way and there was no discussion lol. The first 2 are me btw. Other than pleasing her orally whenever she wants, this is pretty much how I "fuck" her now. Such a tease but really really hot!
What strapon are you using there? I want to get one for my husband!

Once you experience anal prostate orgasms,
Everything else pales in comparison. They are the best and it helps us cucks accept our lot in life a lot easier. All cucks should experience them
I haven’t achieved a prostate orgasm yet, been trying but no luck, any suggestions?

i completely disagree with this personally I love my hubby and i love his dick too I do this for the both of us and i would never put any restrictions on anything

So I let my cuck know that i want to go completely BBC and no white pee pees I made a deal with him and we both are sticking with it. The deal is my cuck can only lick my pussy and clean me up from here and out. The catch is that my bull has to be chosen by my cuck. We have always wanted someone that humiliates white dick and white guys. We aren't sure this will work but we want a bull that dominates my husband verbally and orders him to give me to the bull. After he is ****** to give me up. He'll hook him up with me and we will make a connection but all hook ups will go through my cuck.I want him slurping on my sweet pussy while im slurping on a BBC. I want to put him in a cage and make him watch but i also like to go alone. I dont allow anyone to record me. Only we record but we can give you a copy after we hide our identities because of our work and family. Hopefully thats understood.If you dont have pictures we wont respond.Would love to find a steady bulto fuck me at tthe very least 1 to 2 times a week
Surely this isn’t just a phantasmagoria of a husband and the wife doesn’t even know about it ??

I’m not pussy free but I’m for sure limited to my lil dick in my wife’s pussy, I may get it two to four times a month…..my tongue is in it as much as black cock because she loves to feed me cream pies and to see how hard my lil white dick sticks straight up in the air throbbing as she squats on my face feeding me her well used BBC loving pussy. My wife always though makes sure I’m sexually satisfied and either lets me jack myself off while she tells me how wonderful the BBC treated her pussy and most of the time after she’s had a few orgasms on my face and feels I’ve done a good enough job slurping all the cum out of her slutty, married black cock loving pussy she herself will give me an awesome handjob but usually while laying beside me telling me how much she loves black cocks and all the reasons why as well as why I’m not allowed in her pussy as often anymore due to my “short”comings.

Back