No more white dick !!

Qoskim

Couple
Real Person
So I let my cuck know that i want to go completely BBC and no white pee pees I made a deal with him and we both are sticking with it. The deal is my cuck can only lick my pussy and clean me up from here and out. The catch is that my bull has to be chosen by my cuck. We have always wanted someone that humiliates white dick and white guys. We aren't sure this will work but we want a bull that dominates my husband verbally and orders him to give me to the bull. After he is ****** to give me up. He'll hook him up with me and we will make a connection but all hook ups will go through my cuck.I want him slurping on my sweet pussy while im slurping on a BBC. I want to put him in a cage and make him watch but i also like to go alone. I dont allow anyone to record me. Only we record but we can give you a copy after we hide our identities because of our work and family. Hopefully thats understood.If you dont have pictures we wont respond.Would love to find a steady bulto fuck me at tthe very least 1 to 2 times a week

Attachments

• 863_450.jpg
    863_450.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 302
  • 865_450.jpg
    865_450.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 284
  • 876_450.jpg
    876_450.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 276
  • 963_1000.jpg
    963_1000.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 299
I do just want to feel comfortable with the Bull fuckin her. Id ether know we are kinda friendly when we aren't role playing with her. I don't want to touch anyone ,We want to try basic stuff, Like sitting on my face while she's giving head. Comparing us at 1 point and loling at me lol. We have talked to a few people that said they were interested in a could but end up just trying to get in her pussy. Which is cool but we are trying to live out some fantasies. Love the pictures

This seems both very natural but healthy as well. I would add that being pussy free does not mean the cuckold is not involved in many ways.... especially sexually..it just means his little white penis is not the center of her or his attention.
Yes that is correct .We are getting to some femdom stuff. We are experimenting with milking, ruined, orgasm, and some dick and ball punishment. He does a lot of oral . That's 1 thing I'm not willing to walk away from is his licking skills

Yes that is correct .We are getting to some femdom stuff. We are experimenting with milking, ruined, orgasm, and some dick and ball punishment. He does a lot of oral . That's 1 thing I'm not willing to walk away from is his licking skills
a non ruined orgasm should be reserved for occasions like a birthday gift or annivercery gift he gets to have a normal jerk-off session.
on normal days it should always be a ruined milking session.

for us white men sex should be defined as a ruined masturbation session the eating pussy until our partner squirts on our face

Once you experience anal prostate orgasms,
Everything else pales in comparison. They are the best and it helps us cucks accept our lot in life a lot easier. All cucks should experience them
I agree totally. As long as I can have an anal orgasm I don’t mind being a cuckyboy in the least. Much better than any orgasm I ever had fucking my wife. I wish I’d known about them years ago.

I agree totally. As long as I can have an anal orgasm I don’t mind being a cuckyboy in the least. Much better than any orgasm I ever had fucking my wife. I wish I’d known about them years ago.
I sadly haven't experienced real men using me.
but when I give myself an anal orgasm with toys I get an orgasm that makes my knees weak and my body shake, I can't even stand up for a couple of minutes. never experienced such things with any other method

I sadly haven't experienced real men using me.
but when I give myself an anal orgasm with toys I get an orgasm that makes my knees weak and my body shake, I can't even stand up for a couple of minutes. never experienced such things with any other method
Sounds familiar. Even better with a vibrator. If only all hubbies could experience that they’d happily become cucks. We are the lucky ones.

Back