No more sucking dick for gas now it's so cheap!!

So, AZ, are you telling the forum here that you've been sucking dick to put gas in your vehicles?
I guess one excuse is as good as another when you really just have a desire to suck cocks.
I once saw a brownie scouts carwash pic with a a woman holding a "blowjobs" sign ... it seems the carwash business was slow or something so the added sign got the attention they needed, and business went up 120%.

So, AZ, are you telling the forum here that you've been sucking dick to put gas in your vehicles?
I guess one excuse is as good as another when you really just have a desire to suck cocks.
I once saw a brownie scouts carwash pic with a a woman holding a "blowjobs" sign ... it seems the carwash business was slow or something so the added sign got the attention they needed, and business went up 120%.
Some people take ******* way too serious.

Some people take ******* way too serious.
I apologize, AZ, if you were referring to my post; I wasn't taking the post the least bit serious, which is why I added a "joke" about the brownie car wash. It was the "wording" or sentence structure I was referring to more than anything, not anyone specific. It's when someone says something that comes out sounding and meaning something totally different than what was intended. Happens a lot during political seasons, actually.
peace.jpg

Back