No matter what this post won’t be understood by a hater know it all lol

I mean, you made a thread about struggling to meet women and got advice on how to better meet women. How is that not pertaining to the topic?

Comparing what Mike said to what some useless cuck said is ridiculous because what Mike had to say was actually good advice from a peer rather than unsolicited condescending drivel.

Obviously you just wanted a whole bunch of people agreeing with you, which you should have just stated intitally 🤷🏻‍♀️
HERES WHAT I SAID:
“””IDK what to do to meet one (LOCAL WHITE WOMAN THATS NOT RACIST IN HER BEHAVIOR DURING A GREETING) and live out the fantasy I want(For the moment). But the ***area*** i reside 👉🏾in 👈🏾👉🏾Ohio👈🏾(NOT INTERNET) is very 👉🏾delayed 👈🏾 (Insinuates old fashioned habits) and still very somewhat 👉🏾divided👈🏾 (Kinda how you and Mike are towards me now) . 👉🏾👉🏾White girls/women👈🏾👈🏾 are very 👉🏾👉🏾stand offish👈🏾👈🏾 👉🏾👉🏾as if 👈🏾👈🏾 imma steal their purse or something. So soon as i say hello or begin to approach i instantly feel bad based on the look of fear or that vibe of not interested before we can speak. Then, the 👉🏾👉🏾friendly ones are dope👈🏾👈🏾(unlike yourself, but I would love one that fought for stupid reasons to defend me like you are for mike, clearly his dna has possessed your body and ability to interpret).”””””

i also said: 👉🏾👉🏾👉🏾Question to fellow bulls: Do you expience this wherever you are, or are they welcoming and inviting?👈🏾👈🏾👈🏾 (Kinda does state Im looking for some agreement duuuh)...
Jeez,.

And yes comparing a comment that’s COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC OF THE QUESTION

To another comment COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC OF DISCUSSION....

i never once asked for anybody’s advice. I asked if anyone had experienced some of the similar things i experienced. I only question I asked you (white women) was “Are we just objects that you dislike otherwise. (AS TO SAY, if I didn’t have a big dick would you not be an option. Because why marry a guy you don’t wanna fuck?)...

Jeeez, relax why be such a “2020”.... 😂😂😂

HERES WHAT I SAID:
“””IDK what to do to meet one (LOCAL WHITE WOMAN THATS NOT RACIST IN HER BEHAVIOR DURING A GREETING) and live out the fantasy I want(For the moment). But the ***area*** i reside 👉🏾in 👈🏾👉🏾Ohio👈🏾(NOT INTERNET) is very 👉🏾delayed 👈🏾 (Insinuates old fashioned habits) and still very somewhat 👉🏾divided👈🏾 (Kinda how you and Mike are towards me now) . 👉🏾👉🏾White girls/women👈🏾👈🏾 are very 👉🏾👉🏾stand offish👈🏾👈🏾 👉🏾👉🏾as if 👈🏾👈🏾 imma steal their purse or something. So soon as i say hello or begin to approach i instantly feel bad based on the look of fear or that vibe of not interested before we can speak. Then, the 👉🏾👉🏾friendly ones are dope👈🏾👈🏾(unlike yourself, but I would love one that fought for stupid reasons to defend me like you are for mike, clearly his dna has possessed your body and ability to interpret).”””””

i also said: 👉🏾👉🏾👉🏾Question to fellow bulls: Do you expience this wherever you are, or are they welcoming and inviting?👈🏾👈🏾👈🏾 (Kinda does state Im looking for some agreement duuuh)...
Jeez,.

And yes comparing a comment that’s COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC OF THE QUESTION

To another comment COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC OF DISCUSSION....

i never once asked for anybody’s advice. I asked if anyone had experienced some of the similar things i experienced. I only question I asked you (white women) was “Are we just objects that you dislike otherwise. (AS TO SAY, if I didn’t have a big dick would you not be an option. Because why marry a guy you don’t wanna fuck?)...

Jeeez, relax why be such a “2020”.... 😂😂😂
Your inability to properly express what you actually mean or want and then double down and get mad when people respond in any way other than the single one you want isn't my issue, dude. It's yours lol

Settle yourself down and maybe don't post in public threads if you just want an echo chamber.

Your inability to properly express what you actually mean or want and then double down and get mad when people respond in any way other than the single one you want isn't my issue, dude. It's yours lol

Settle yourself down and maybe don't post in public threads if you just want an echo chamber.
Get off my dudes back lol. You’re super cute by the way 😍😩

Hell no its 3-4 pages long lol. I just know someone’s tryna get laid and everyone’s giving advice. I just wish whoever is having trouble the best ✊🏾
😂😂😂😂 Amén bro! Thanks for bein cool about it. Idk why some people insult people from the safety of a cell phone. It’s stupid, especially here where we have an agenda clearly! Happy new year! 🙏🏾

YOU GET IT! Thanks for READING BRO! Simple questions simple answers with no insults. Peace happy new year.
Ok I get it now lol. It can be rough on here but I’ve had some luck just be persistent. There’s SO many girls in Ohio tho bro like aside from on here

Wasn’t that complicated... damn y’all some gangstas over nothing really. 😂😂😂

Attachments

• AAD04514-8ED1-49A7-865B-9F6C666C8D2F.jpeg
    AAD04514-8ED1-49A7-865B-9F6C666C8D2F.jpeg
    73.3 KB · Views: 8
😂😂😂😂 Amén bro! Thanks for bein cool about it. Idk why some people insult people from the safety of a cell phone. It’s stupid, especially here where we have an agenda clearly! Happy new year! 🙏🏾
No doubt man it’s all love. We’re all looking for the same thing,I hope we all get what we’re looks for. They attacked you 😂. Happy new year to you too fam ✊🏾

Ok I get it now lol. It can be rough on here but I’ve had some luck just be persistent. There’s SO many girls in Ohio tho bro like aside from on here
It’s not an issue online, I was just wondering if it was my area. Locally! So I asked people online about their local successes with OTHER races and mike comes in Talkin about “getting pussy in the internet era” like wtf? 😂😂😂 Damn can a black man just ask a question about life interactions or keep EVERYTHING INTERNET. I do well on internet no complaints... It’s Some of these local ones that make me wonder how they so differently than online

I laughed and even agreed with him at one point. Who are you, gtfoh

It’s not an issue online, I was just wondering if it was my area. Locally! So I asked people online about their local successes with OTHER races and mike comes in Talkin about “getting pussy in the internet era” like wtf? 😂😂😂 Damn can a black man just ask a question about life interactions or keep EVERYTHING INTERNET. I do well on internet no complaints... It’s Some of these local ones that make me wonder how they so differently than online
You right I’m off topic again my bad bro 😂

Lol he was saying fact in response to my comment, not yours 🤦🏻‍♀️
You here for style points huh? It was just sarcasm. 😂 Listen maam, idk who shitted in your frostee but it wasn’t me. Give me a Break jeez. 😂 You and Mike were right, just nothing to do with my question. Sorry I’m uneducated enough for you to understand me but plenty did so maybe you two just want to pick a fight. Idk but I’m not interested in childish word wars.

You right I’m off topic again my bad bro 😂
Anything is permissible fam, we naturally adapt. I take all advice though. I just don’t understand why they come with insults. 😂😂😂 1 hour left of 2020 THANK GOD and as of 12:01 I will delete this thread and this entire account. The hate existe everywhere not just local I see. Safe travels through this life bro. Peace

Back