No longer in the marital bed

We don’t do that. But to each their own. My wife wants me involved. Her bull never stays over nor have I been kicked out of the bed. He does his thing and then he leaves. I’m able to watch and even jerk off as well. But I always try to hold off on cumming until they are wrapping up or she will help me get off as soon as they finish. Usually she will jack me off to completion or on rare occasions, opening her legs for me to finish off inside her. And that’s purely for my benefit not hers. She makes that very well known. So for me, the pressure is off to try to pleasure her like he could. Her pussy is there for my enjoyment and to get off. And by that point I erupt like a volcano

Holy ******* lol wow. Wow. I mean, sounds like you turned him into a total bitch, sad that he caught the sissy disease but he shouldn't have been a dumb bitch over cock.
From Christine-
Well him being submissive lends itself to that.
In the beginning he said that most guys would pull-out and just
spray all over his butt. In reality, they would usually guide their
cocks right back inside him so he could (and would) orgasm.
I tried to tell him this was not considered "safe-sex".

Ehhhh…I may not know your situation but I speak fluent “dude” & every man regardless of how submissive they may seem still has an ego & if you keep destroying his ego w/o rebuilding it in some way; don’t be surprised when you find yourself on an episode of 20/20 w/ Stone Phillips 🤷🏾‍♂️
You'd think she would be more respectful of a Black Man's opinion. What kind of QOS is she?

What about hubby's fun and enjoyment, do wives like when their husbands are having fun or is it all one sided , meaning bull n wife are going at it having fun do the wives enjoy allowing the husband to have fun too yes with sex and whatever hubby thinks is fun maybe licking the bulls ass or sucking him off maybe even getting fucked by the bull .
Maybe hubby likes eating her out with or without a creampie maybe it doesn't even have to do with sex , could be going for a bike ride together or movies or drinking beer together, yes alone time with wife only too, what I'm getting at is she is getting what she wants mostly sex , and he is happy for her and wants her to be happy, but does that happyness go both ways ,? Do you wives want your husband to be happy, do you like him enjoying your company together and when you give him sex will you be loving. Or do most wives in this lifestyle give a rats ass if hubby is happy or even ok ,
If the last part is the way then is it a marriage at all?
I don't believe women have ever cared, at any point in history, whether or not their husband is happy. The "happy wife, happy life" meme is real and shows what they care about, them and if they are mothers the *******...at least that's what it's like in a vanilla marriage.

Did you not read what you wrote jackass? Look who's calling who "moron"😂🤣
Are you blind or so you have a reading disability? I never called you moron, hell I didn't even reply to you.
I was replying to "worthlesswhyte".

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-10-14-03-46-01-373_com.yandex.browser-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-10-14-03-46-01-373_com.yandex.browser-edit.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 6
Back