No longer in the marital bed

I don't understand it or agree with it but... you rock-on with your bad self.
while you neglected to answer my question, I don't need your permission to rock on nor did I ask you for your psychoanalytic opinion. Perhaps you should play Dr. Phil with someone else and leave the rest of us who are perfectly happy with our circumstance to live our lives.

Thank you. I hope you and your wife are having a wonderful life.
Thanks for understanding and your gracious comment. I'm happy to say we are having a splendid life and have ever since settling in on our "dynamic". I want to let you know that upon reading your comments in this thread, the quality of your communications is both impressive and admirable. Your candor, honesty and sincerity result in exuding integrity and confidence. You are to be admired (and I'll bet you are!!).
My best wishes to you as well for a wonderful life.
Again - Thank You!

PS: I love the photos in your Media!!!

Thanks for understanding and your gracious comment. I'm happy to say we are having a splendid life and have ever since settling in on our "dynamic". I want to let you know that upon reading your comments in this thread, the quality of your communications is both impressive and admirable. Your candor, honesty and sincerity result in exuding integrity and confidence. You are to be admired (and I'll bet you are!!).
My best wishes to you as well for a wonderful life.
Again - Thank You!

PS: I love the photos in your Media!!!
THANK YOU.. I cannot nor will I speak for others. I can only speak for myself and for our own dynamic. I hope you continue to grow, evolve and enjoy life.

When my wife's boyfriend has spent the night, we all ******* in the same bed (she sleeps between us). I have not been asked to move to another room yet, but would be open to it if asked. I don't think it is a bad thing if it is every once in awhile...but if it was every night, I am not sure I would be ok with that arrangement.
If your wife and her boyfriend need that privacy it's honorable for you to sleep in another room
When my wife's boyfriend has spent the night, we all ******* in the same bed (she sleeps between us). I have not been asked to move to another room yet, but would be open to it if asked. I don't think it is a bad thing if it is every once in awhile...but if it was every night, I am not sure I would be ok with that arrangement.
When your wife and her boyfriend need that privacy is Honorable for you to S l e e p in another room

You are of course entitled to your opinion. I for one do not agree with you. If him being denied and living as a cuck makes him happy then so be it, it makes me happy. No need to divorce. PS: NO two couples in this lifestyle are alike.
I agree. My wife visits her bull but if they told me to sleep on the couch while he fucks her in our bed I would willingly comply. I accept that as my role. Since I am permanently pussyfree it would be a minor inconvenience. Arrangements differ for each couple.

I agree. My wife visits her bull but if they told me to ******* on the couch while he fucks her in our bed I would willingly comply. I accept that as my role. Since I am permanently pussyfree it would be a minor inconvenience. Arrangements differ for each couple.
YES. Some people on here don't agree.. but then again many are just faking it anyway.

Why shouldn’t the black Bull stay in the marital bed? I stay in guest bedroom when he stays for the night. Of course he stays in our marital bed with my wife. Both of them deserve the best and that’s the marital bed. The first few times it was strange but now I’m used to it and i see it as a cuck’s privilege.

Last edited:
I stay in guest bedroom when her black Bull stays for the night. Of course he stays in our marital bed with my with. Both of them deserve the best and that’s the marital bed. The first few times it was strange but now I’m used to it and i see it as a cuck’s privilege.
I agree. It is symbolic that you give up your bed to the superior Black man since he already has claimed your bride as his slut.

There is more to marriage than sex. My husband has not been allowed to have sex with me in 15 years. Yet, we have a very lovely marriage blended with my lover. Very myopic of you and clearly you have no experience so why are you here?
Youre 100% right! Marriage and/or a committed dating relationship is far more tham sex! Love transcends sex and this is the basis of a Cuck/Hotwife relationship. Your Husband is wonderful devoted man.
Best wishes to you and Hubby!

Back