No longer in the marital bed

MancSteve

Male
From
UK
So my partner and her bull have recently decided they are now staying in the marital bed together and I have to stay in the spare room. I don't mind as we don't have sex together anymore and it makes her happy. Her bull now stays most nights and his sex drive is crazy high. They have sex almost every night and it's not just a quick 5-10minite job either, they really go at it. Safe to say I don't get much sleep as I'm listening to them every night and the headboard banging against the wall.

When me and my partner did have sex, it was once maybe twice a week at most which she said she was fine with. Since she's started fucking black men, it's almost daily, multiple times aswell. They are like rabbits, can't get enough of each other.

Has anyone else had a similar experience?

So my partner and her bull have recently decided they are now staying in the marital bed together and I have to stay in the spare room. I don't mind as we don't have sex together anymore and it makes her happy. Her bull now stays most nights and his sex drive is crazy high. They have sex almost every night and it's not just a quick 5-10minite job either, they really go at it. Safe to say I don't get much ******* as I'm listening to them every night and the headboard banging against the wall.
Whenever the bull decides to spend the whole night in our house he always s l e e p s with my wife in our bedroom and I s l e e p in the guests room. The rooms are near to each other, so I hear my wife's moans behind closed door.

When me and my partner did have sex, it was once maybe twice a week at most which she said she was fine with. Since she's started fucking black men, it's almost daily, multiple times aswell. They are like rabbits, can't get enough of each other.

When me and my wife did have sex, it was once per month or less. Her current bull fucks her almost every weekend and sometimes during weekdays too...

There is more to marriage than sex. My husband has not been allowed to have sex with me in 15 years. Yet, we have a very lovely marriage blended with my lover. Very myopic of you and clearly you have no experience so why are you here?
Hope you don’t mind, but I must say sex is a very Large part of marriage, it’s the glue that harnesses a relationship in every sense, yes you can get all kinds of love and I get it, but if one denies the other, then what is the point? Unless they enjoy cruelty.

Hope you don’t mind, but I must say sex is a very Large part of marriage, it’s the glue that harnesses a relationship in every sense, yes you can get all kinds of love and I get it, but if one denies the other, then what is the point? Unless they enjoy cruelty.
You are of course entitled to your opinion. I for one do not agree with you. If him being denied and living as a cuck makes him happy then so be it, it makes me happy. No need to divorce. PS: NO two couples in this lifestyle are alike.

There is more to marriage than sex. My husband has not been allowed to have sex with me in 15 years. Yet, we have a very lovely marriage blended with my lover. Very myopic of you and clearly you have no experience so why are you here?
If you read my original comment, I asked "Or are you super happy with this arrangement?".

I don't know you, you don't know me, so don't presume I have "no experience".

That your husband hasn't "been allowed" to have sex with you in 15 years is your dynamic. It's what works for you. For ME, I try to ascertain from the op what is the point of the marriage, as in, is it still a loving marriage? Was it upsetting to the husband this new demand? Is it better than ever? Has it created rifts?

What I don't have experience in is being excommunicated from the martial bed and denied all access. THAT is what I'm trying to understand because that reaches a level of lifestyle that perplexes me

At no point did I advocate treating the husband badly. This does not work if both are not in synch with what is decided. To his original question, it was only from his perspective.
“My husband has not been allowed to have sex with me in 15 years “
These are your words, so if that’s not advocating treating him badly, I don’t know what is.
Cuckolds are primarily volunteers, with your statement it’s clear he is not.

“My husband has not been allowed to have sex with me in 15 years “
These are your words, so if that’s not advocating treating him badly, I don’t know what is.
Cuckolds are primarily volunteers, with your statement it’s clear he is not.
You make that judgment without any knowledge of context or of the many conversations we had between us about this. Let it go. We have a difference of opinion. Relax.. get laid.

So my partner and her bull have recently decided they are now staying in the marital bed together and I have to stay in the spare room. I don't mind as we don't have sex together anymore and it makes her happy. Her bull now stays most nights and his sex drive is crazy high. They have sex almost every night and it's not just a quick 5-10minite job either, they really go at it. Safe to say I don't get much ******* as I'm listening to them every night and the headboard banging against the wall.

Sorry, wasn't trying take your post off-track.

You make that judgment without any knowledge of context or of the many conversations we had between us about this. Let it go. We have a difference of opinion. Relax.. get laid.
Lol, I’m not the one getting sensitive about it, I thought it was a conversation, and don’t worry on that account I get plenty of action.

Lol, I’m not the one getting sensitive about it, I thought it was a conversation, and don’t worry on that account I get plenty of action.
LOL sure thing. I'm not the one quoting and acting as some prosecuting attorney. And honey, if you have to brag... you need more.

Question for you. Is your husband allowed to have sex with other woman?

At no point did I advocate treating the husband badly. This does not work if both are not in synch with what is decided. To his original question, it was only from his perspective.
Yet you stated that your husband has not been allowed. This gives the assumption it was ****** upon him. I think that is why people react that way. Later you explained it was a mutual decision.

Back