No longer in the marital bed

So my partner and her bull have recently decided they are now staying in the marital bed together and I have to stay in the spare room. I don't mind as we don't have sex together anymore and it makes her happy. Her bull now stays most nights and his sex drive is crazy high. They have sex almost every night and it's not just a quick 5-10minite job either, they really go at it. Safe to say I don't get much ******* as I'm listening to them every night and the headboard banging against the wall.

When me and my partner did have sex, it was once maybe twice a week at most which she said she was fine with. Since she's started fucking black men, it's almost daily, multiple times aswell. They are like rabbits, can't get enough of each other.

Has anyone else had a similar experience?
Enjoy it while it lasts

The person that posted this did not even reply back to this and you folks have jumped overboard. Yall could have wait for the person to at least answer the question

So my partner and her bull have recently decided they are now staying in the marital bed together and I have to stay in the spare room. I don't mind as we don't have sex together anymore and it makes her happy. Her bull now stays most nights and his sex drive is crazy high. They have sex almost every night and it's not just a quick 5-10minite job either, they really go at it. Safe to say I don't get much ******* as I'm listening to them every night and the headboard banging against the wall.

When me and my partner did have sex, it was once maybe twice a week at most which she said she was fine with. Since she's started fucking black men, it's almost daily, multiple times aswell. They are like rabbits, can't get enough of each other.

Has anyone else had a similar experience?
Absolutely.....a Wife deserves good sex!!

CHRISTINE: Once I went ga-ga for my bull, I started to wean hubby from my pussy.
I did however start using a dildo, then a strap-on (pegging) to help him cope with the
situation. I also encouraged that he go to places like adult bookstores or a bathhouse.

Once he started, I knew that his submissive nature would lead him to becoming a bareback bottom.
I didn't even have to say anything. He knew not to try and get inside me anymore.
We both knew he was taking "Poz" (toxic) loads. He tested HIV+ after just a couple months.

I think that made it easier for him to accept when I told him I was pregnant.
I know it made it easier for me!

CHRISTINE: Once I went ga-ga for my bull, I started to wean hubby from my pussy.
I did however start using a dildo, then a strap-on (pegging) to help him cope with the
situation. I also encouraged that he go to places like adult bookstores or a bathhouse.

Once he started, I knew that his submissive nature would lead him to becoming a bareback bottom.
I didn't even have to say anything. He knew not to try and get inside me anymore.
We both knew he was taking "Poz" (toxic) loads. He tested HIV+ after just a couple months.

I think that made it easier for him to accept when I told him I was pregnant.
I know it made it easier for me!
Holy ******* lol wow. Wow. I mean, sounds like you turned him into a total bitch, sad that he caught the sissy disease but he shouldn't have been a dumb bitch over cock.

Holy ******* lol wow. Wow. I mean, sounds like you turned him into a total bitch, sad that he caught the sissy disease but he shouldn't have been a dumb bitch over cock.
you assume this is a real post.

CHRISTINE: I don't think hubby is a "dumb bitch". He's just like a lot of other bottoms that are passive & submissive.
He told me (at first anyway) that he would ask the guy (the top) to pull-out when they cum and just shoot on his butt.
Only later did Ray tell me that while they did "pull-out", they usually slid their cocks right back into his cum covered hole.
Not exactly "safe sex". But he's on pREP now, so he's good.

There is more to marriage than sex. My husband has not been allowed to have sex with me in 15 years. Yet, we have a very lovely marriage blended with my lover. Very myopic of you and clearly you have no experience so why are you here?
That man is dying on the inside you are fooling yourself to think otherwise, smh!

Thank you Dr. Phil. Now.. go find someone who thinks your advice has any relevance.
Ehhhh…I may not know your situation but I speak fluent “dude” & every man regardless of how submissive they may seem still has an ego & if you keep destroying his ego w/o rebuilding it in some way; don’t be surprised when you find yourself on an episode of 20/20 w/ Stone Phillips 🤷🏾‍♂️

I often say, my wife has kept me in chastity and pussyfree for the last nine years. And it's true, but not without my consent. This is just the way we do it, and are having a blast, but it's not the only way to do it.

My wife loves me and I love her. While we don't have sex she lets me know I am important to her by spending time teasing me relentlessly. She teases me about my tiny dick, my permanent chastity status, about being pussyfree and about being a cuck and I love every second of it.
Beautiful relationship ❤️ I must say

I often say, my wife has kept me in chastity and pussyfree for the last nine years. And it's true, but not without my consent. This is just the way we do it, and are having a blast, but it's not the only way to do it.

My wife loves me and I love her. While we don't have sex she lets me know I am important to her by spending time teasing me relentlessly. She teases me about my tiny dick, my permanent chastity status, about being pussyfree and about being a cuck and I love every second of it.
Any thoughts of being fully castrated to submit fully to Her and Her Bull? There's no need for you to have a male clit and balls, you know.

Back