No longer in the marital bed

When my wife's boyfriend has spent the night, we all sleep in the same bed (she sleeps between us). I have not been asked to move to another room yet, but would be open to it if asked. I don't think it is a bad thing if it is every once in awhile...but if it was every night, I am not sure I would be ok with that arrangement.

Yet you stated that your husband has not been allowed. This gives the assumption it was ****** upon him. I think that is why people react that way. Later you explained it was a mutual decision.
What you assume is not my concern. I don't recall my needing your input in what I do.

What you assume is not my concern. I don't recall my needing your input in what I do.
You kinda butted in on my question to the op, so that really wasn't your business now either, was it? You got this whole thread rolling in the wrong direction, but I'm guessing you're too proud to ever admit it and back off

You kinda butted in on my question to the op, so that really wasn't your business now either, was it? You got this whole thread rolling in the wrong direction, but I'm guessing you're too proud to ever admit it and back off
You posted a question in an OPEN FORUM and because you and others don't like my comments you are attempting to blame me for taking the thread in the "wrong direction"?? LOL George Bernard Shaw once said; "never wrestle with a pig. You get your clothes dirty and the pig likes it."
How old are you 12? If you cannot put up with an adult conversation, perhaps you should just not post in an OPEN FORUM.

Seems like a lot of pent up aggression and hostility in here, also everything isn’t always at it “SEEMS”. Not quoting anyone as I’m not trying to trigger, just food for thought……
I do not understand why people need to be hostile at all. There is no one way to have any relationship, whether it is vanilla or kinky. It is up to the individual couple and those who that couple chooses to blend into their lives that matter. Just because my relationship is a particular way does not make my way the only way or best way for anyone else. Having said that, those who disagree with what goes on in my own relationship and choose to be hostile are simply not going to be allowed to trigger me. Their time is better spent on developing whatever it is that they want.

I do not understand why people need to be hostile at all. There is no one way to have any relationship, whether it is vanilla or kinky. It is up to the individual couple and those who that couple chooses to blend into their lives that matter. Just because my relationship is a particular way does not make my way the only way or best way for anyone else. Having said that, those who disagree with what goes on in my own relationship and choose to be hostile are simply not going to be allowed to trigger me. Their time is better spent on developing whatever it is that they want.
I expected your response and like so, everyone’s situation is different. Until this point you have been blow hard “your way or no way”! No one asked for you interjections, but when anyone questioned otherwise you went off. Then you look and see your content, last IR uploads were
Circa 2017. So was your wife one and done and you’re living in a fantasy or….. End of the day, don’t throw shade unless you’re ready to get it thrown back at you…..

Also the fact you took offense to the post makes it seem you’re more a flake than a real actual active couple in the lifestyle

You posted a question in an OPEN FORUM and because you and others don't like my comments you are attempting to blame me for taking the thread in the "wrong direction"?? LOL George Bernard Shaw once said; "never wrestle with a pig. You get your clothes dirty and the pig likes it."
How old are you 12? If you cannot put up with an adult conversation, perhaps you should just not post in an OPEN FORUM.
You are extremely linear, and I don't mean that in any complimentary way. You are a judgemental, uncompromising, and angry person who has no understanding of the word "humility".

"What a foolish question" and "Very myopic of you and clearly you have no experience so why are you here?". Do you not see the irony of your own words when you later responded to another with "I don't recall my needing your input in what I do" and "I do not understand why people need to be hostile at all."? No?

Also the fact you took offense to the post makes it seem you’re more a flake than a real actual active couple in the lifestyle
LOL
I expected your response and like so, everyone’s situation is different. Until this point you have been blow hard “your way or no way”! No one asked for you interjections, but when anyone questioned otherwise you went off. Then you look and see your content, last IR uploads were
Circa 2017. So was your wife one and done and you’re living in a fantasy or….. End of the day, don’t throw shade unless you’re ready to get it thrown back at you…..
Apparently you missed the narrative about your opinion is not my problem. Now, get back under your rock and leave the real people alone.

I often say, my wife has kept me in chastity and pussyfree for the last nine years. And it's true, but not without my consent. This is just the way we do it, and are having a blast, but it's not the only way to do it.

My wife loves me and I love her. While we don't have sex she lets me know I am important to her by spending time teasing me relentlessly. She teases me about my tiny dick, my permanent chastity status, about being pussyfree and about being a cuck and I love every second of it.

Hope you don’t mind, but I must say sex is a very Large part of marriage, it’s the glue that harnesses a relationship in every sense, yes you can get all kinds of love and I get it, but if one denies the other, then what is the point? Unless they enjoy cruelty.
Guys, I feel you and believe the same BUT in this lifestyle, couples live by their own rules and I guess if they both agree on what the terms of their marriage is and are happy then It’s all good. I don’t get it, hard for me to understand BUT this is a Cuckold forum so just trying to understand the thinking

It’s hard for me to see how a hubby would be happy with a situation where he’s kicked out of his martial bed, told he will not be having sex with his wife, is humiliated by a stranger, sounds like he’s not respected BUT I’m coming from a marital system that promotes something different.

I wouldn’t understand it if the wife was kicked out of her martial bed and slept in guest room, was humiliated for her size and and told that’s why they I don’t have sex with you, and had women coming in everyday just to fuck and hang out. I’d be like what is the wife getting out of this but if she feels this is hot and helps the relationship, what can I say.

cucks, please give us some grace when we don’t quite understand how this works. We feel bad for you guys and are trying to figure out “what you’re getting out of it”. But it’s your relationship and no one can tell what you feel. If you love it - then it is what it is…you don’t need a bunch of cheerleaders to confirm your marriage. DO YOU!!!!!!

What about hubby's fun and enjoyment, do wives like when their husbands are having fun or is it all one sided , meaning bull n wife are going at it having fun do the wives enjoy allowing the husband to have fun too yes with sex and whatever hubby thinks is fun maybe licking the bulls ass or sucking him off maybe even getting fucked by the bull .
Maybe hubby likes eating her out with or without a creampie maybe it doesn't even have to do with sex , could be going for a bike ride together or movies or drinking beer together, yes alone time with wife only too, what I'm getting at is she is getting what she wants mostly sex , and he is happy for her and wants her to be happy, but does that happyness go both ways ,? Do you wives want your husband to be happy, do you like him enjoying your company together and when you give him sex will you be loving. Or do most wives in this lifestyle give a rats ass if hubby is happy or even ok ,
If the last part is the way then is it a marriage at all?

If a person searches the internet for anything cuck or poly related, they are often inundated with Pro-Poly sites that outline all the joys and benefits.

Reading a thread like this shows the underlying tension, that harsher reality that bathes the fantasy in light.

What about hubby's fun and enjoyment, do wives like when their husbands are having fun or is it all one sided , meaning bull n wife are going at it having fun do the wives enjoy allowing the husband to have fun too yes with sex and whatever hubby thinks is fun maybe licking the bulls ass or sucking him off maybe even getting fucked by the bull .
Maybe hubby likes eating her out with or without a creampie maybe it doesn't even have to do with sex , could be going for a bike ride together or movies or drinking beer together, yes alone time with wife only too, what I'm getting at is she is getting what she wants mostly sex , and he is happy for her and wants her to be happy, but does that happyness go both ways ,? Do you wives want your husband to be happy, do you like him enjoying your company together and when you give him sex will you be loving. Or do most wives in this lifestyle give a rats ass if hubby is happy or even ok ,
If the last part is the way then is it a marriage at all?

May, I so understand where you are coming from. This lifestyle is very counterintuitive. The hubby’s love it when their wives take control, enjoy the bull by themselves, humiliate them….etc. It gives them a rush that vanilla sexual experiences can’t give and they fucking love it

most women dont initially want to do this to their hubby but their hubby insist they they live out thr Cuckold fantasy fully and most women can play that game well when given permission and especially when they are getting the sexual stimulation they are getting.

Back