Pierce nipples, VCH, or None?

• Total voters

Latina4mTX

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
Going to be getting pierced over the weekend however, I’m having a hard time deciding what I should get done first, so Im asking you all for help. Should I pierce my nipples, VCH (clit), or none? Btw I plan on getting both nipples and VCH done this year but need help deciding which I should do first.

Going to be getting pierced over the weekend however, I’m having a hard time deciding what I should get done first, so Im asking you all for help. Should I pierce my nipples, VCH (clit), or none? Btw I plan on getting both nipples and VCH done this year but need help deciding which I should do first.
I heard the piercing the clit can cause issues when it comes to sensation.

Hubby got mine pierced for my birthday over 5 yrs ago. They take a while to heal. Medicine cups and salt water are a less messy way to clean them. However a great benefit was i can cum from playing with them. It hurt but not the worst pain ever. The piercer that did mine was female and I discussed the other piercing with her and she said the nipples were the worst that the cliteral hood piercing was nothing especially after having your nipples done. Hope this helps.
Please login or become a member to view

Hubby got mine pierced for my birthday over 5 yrs ago. They take a while to heal. Medicine cups and salt water are a less messy way to clean them. However a great benefit was i can cum from playing with them. It hurt but not the worst pain ever. The piercer that did mine was female and I discussed the other piercing with her and she said the nipples were the worst that the cliteral hood piercing was nothing especially after having your nipples done. Hope this helps.
Please login or become a member to view
Thank you! This helps a lot :)

Back