Married white female around greater Philly area looking for dominant bbc

420wife4bbc

Female
Real Person
Married white female around greater Philly area looking for dominant bbc. I am looking for either short term or hopefully someone to help w my submissive degrading side. Husband is aware, cool with everything. Started out as his kink and is now both of ours.

33, slim body, big fake tits with pierced nipples and a pierced clit for you to enjoy. Very into being degraded, raceplay. Exclusively a snow bunny. 100% legit, verified and able to prove everything.

*you* message me, you must be around the area or willing to come to me. No *******/diseased dicks. Obviously a couple safety precautions will be taken so I don’t get trafficked.

TLDR: if you’re black, dominant, and have a big cock, come fuck me. Make sure you follow the rules of: 1) be cool and 2) don’t be a dick

Married white female around greater Philly area looking for dominant bbc. I am looking for either short term or hopefully someone to help w my submissive degrading side. Husband is aware, cool with everything. Started out as his kink and is now both of ours.

33, slim body, big fake tits with pierced nipples and a pierced clit for you to enjoy. Very into being degraded, raceplay. Exclusively a snow bunny. 100% legit, verified and able to prove everything.

*you* message me, you must be around the area or willing to come to me. No *******/diseased dicks. Obviously a couple safety precautions will be taken so I don’t get trafficked.

TLDR: if you’re black, dominant, and have a big cock, come fuck me. Make sure you follow the rules of: 1) be cool and 2) don’t be a dick
Teninch BBC in Mt. Airy. Hmu 2677266804

Messaged you

Back