Jojo 33 yo fiance

Jpaige390

Couple
Real Person
From
SC, US
This is my 33 year old fiancé/gf out of florence sc. I have her convinced to get a QOS tattoo on her shoulder, nipples pierced and fuck her bare while making me wear a pink cage and key and recording (she wants me to suck bbc and even though she says only that I think she wants me to get ducked too both which I’m totally against…) I need someone, out of town preferably who will text her and not only take her out to the nearest “all black club” wearing stiletto heals, a micro dress, and gstring (trying to get her to only wear them) but will get her to cuckold me, make me wear a pink cage, and make me record them fucking her bare and creampieing in her. She is my best friend, the most beautiful, kinky, sexy, gorgeous woman, I know, and I know for a fact that she is obsessed with the thought of fucking going black, getting raped and fucking five or more BBC bear, letting them all cum in her smh

Attachments

• image000000.jpeg
    image000000.jpeg
    124 KB · Views: 270
This is my 33 year old fiancé/gf out of florence sc. I have her convinced to get a QOS tattoo on her shoulder, nipples pierced and fuck her bare while making me wear a pink cage and key and recording (she wants me to suck bbc and even though she says only that I think she wants me to get ducked too both which I’m totally against…) I need someone, out of town preferably who will text her and not only take her out to the nearest “all black club” wearing stiletto heals, a micro dress, and gstring (trying to get her to only wear them) but will get her to cuckold me, make me wear a pink cage, and make me record them fucking her bare and creampieing in her. She is my best friend, the most beautiful, kinky, sexy, gorgeous woman, I know, and I know for a fact that she is obsessed with the thought of fucking going black, getting raped and fucking five or more BBC bear, letting them all cum in her smh
WTF is wrong with you?

Damn sounds like awesome time, bring her to Charlotte for gang bang

Back