Nickelodeon Star Dating an NBA Player

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by InterracialLover, Sep 5, 2013.

1. InterracialLover

InterracialLover Moderator Real Person Gold Member

He's a 6-foot-10 NBA player. She's a 5-foot-2 Nickelodeon star. If it didn't sound like a match made in heaven, that's because it wasn't. It was made on Twitter.

Andre Drummond, a 20-year-old center for the Detroit Pistons, took his celebrity crush public last month when he began posting pics of Jennette McCurdy, 21, of "iCarly" and "Sam and Cat" fame, as part of the weekly Twitter campaign "#WCW" — "Woman Crush Wednesday."

She followed him back and they began exchanging tweets. As the Detroit Free Press first observed, soon the pictures McCurdy posted started to include gifts.

celeb-JennetteMccurdy&AndreDrummond7.jpg

celeb-JennetteMccurdy&AndreDrummond11.png
    celeb-JennetteMccurdy&AndreDrummond8.png

Looks like they couldn't wait to meet, because they finally got together this past weekend and appeared to be inseparable as they hit Disneyland, Beverly Hills and more SoCal spots.

celeb-JennetteMccurdy&AndreDrummond6.jpg celeb-JennetteMccurdy&AndreDrummond4.jpg

Some additional pictures

celeb-JennetteMccurdy&AndreDrummond1.jpg celeb-JennetteMccurdy&AndreDrummond.jpg celeb-JennetteMccurdy&AndreDrummond3.jpg celeb-JennetteMccurdy&AndreDrummond2.jpg celeb-JennetteMccurdy&AndreDrummond5.jpg

johnbgood, goofy403, shocked and 5 others like this.
  2. NowADaze

NowADaze Guest

-shrugs- It's a good fit on the surface. He's one of the best prospects in the NBA. She's absurdly attractive.

3. J and N

J and N New Member

You know she is having fun.

4. HardwoodBBC

HardwoodBBC Member

I wonder what her fans think of it. Since they are from a different generation, are they indifferent to it, do some feel more open minded about dating outside their race, or does this turn some of them off?

5. NowADaze

NowADaze Guest

In my experience the vast majority of young people are only unconsciously racist (I say "only" because we're all unconsciously racist) and therefore, when pressed, don't really give a shit.

6. Whiskey_Ronney

Whiskey_Ronney Member

They look great together. Always nice to see IR relationships in today's age. Hope it works out for them only many of us know a majority of the time..."Ballers are like athletic pimps"
    [​IMG]

Mixedbutcaramel likes this.
  7. nocomp2bm

nocomp2bm Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Damn. It would be a nice treat to be able to watch them having intercourse.

8. MyLovelyLaurita

MyLovelyLaurita Active Member

Yeah it would!!

9. Janice K

Janice K Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Yes, I agree.. Wouldn't it be nice watching them getting it on... I'm very petite also but my Black Boyfriend isn't near as big as he is physically.. though it does make me wonder if my man just might measure up to him in the cock department..lol

nocomp2bm likes this.
  10. InterracialLover

So apparently Jennette McCurdy, an actress on the Nickelodeon channel, and Andre Drummond, an NBA player, broke up awhile ago.

After appearing on a radio show and criticizing his kissing abilities, "raunchy" photos of Jeannette were leaked days . She suspects her ex-boyfriend leaked them because he was the only one she sent them to; he says he had nothing to do with it.

celeb-JennetteMcCurdy.png

I didn't bother including the other photos because they weren't that interesting.

The morale of the story: don't take raunchy photos.

wit, J and N, shocked and 4 others like this.
  11. NowADaze

NowADaze Guest

Physically speaking, Jennette is the rare 10/10 for me.

12. WhiteFlower

WhiteFlower Active Member Gold Member

She's cute. I think she wasn't able to service him; )

13. KimNJ

KimNJ New Member

At least not in the way he deserves to be. She is way too young and inexperienced to appreciate his gifts.

Kim

Smallballs7dick likes this.
  14. InterracialLover

They're both pretty young. He's 20 and she's 21.

15. justdave

justdave Active Member

Was he her first time going black and will there be more black men in her future? I'm guessing yes to both.