Nickelodeon Star Dating an NBA Player

InterracialLover

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
He's a 6-foot-10 NBA player. She's a 5-foot-2 Nickelodeon star. If it didn't sound like a match made in heaven, that's because it wasn't. It was made on Twitter.

Andre Drummond, a 20-year-old center for the Detroit Pistons, took his celebrity crush public last month when he began posting pics of Jennette McCurdy, 21, of "iCarly" and "Sam and Cat" fame, as part of the weekly Twitter campaign "#WCW" — "Woman Crush Wednesday."

She followed him back and they began exchanging tweets. As the Detroit Free Press first observed, soon the pictures McCurdy posted started to include gifts.

celeb-JennetteMccurdy&AndreDrummond7.jpg

celeb-JennetteMccurdy&AndreDrummond11.png
celeb-JennetteMccurdy&AndreDrummond8.png

Looks like they couldn't wait to meet, because they finally got together this past weekend and appeared to be inseparable as they hit Disneyland, Beverly Hills and more SoCal spots.

celeb-JennetteMccurdy&AndreDrummond6.jpg celeb-JennetteMccurdy&AndreDrummond4.jpg

Some additional pictures

celeb-JennetteMccurdy&AndreDrummond1.jpg celeb-JennetteMccurdy&AndreDrummond.jpg celeb-JennetteMccurdy&AndreDrummond3.jpg celeb-JennetteMccurdy&AndreDrummond2.jpg celeb-JennetteMccurdy&AndreDrummond5.jpg

-shrugs- It's a good fit on the surface. He's one of the best prospects in the NBA. She's absurdly attractive.

I wonder what her fans think of it. Since they are from a different generation, are they indifferent to it, do some feel more open minded about dating outside their race, or does this turn some of them off?

In my experience the vast majority of young people are only unconsciously racist (I say "only" because we're all unconsciously racist) and therefore, when pressed, don't really give a *******.

Yes, I agree.. Wouldn't it be nice watching them getting it on... I'm very petite also but my Black Boyfriend isn't near as big as he is physically.. though it does make me wonder if my man just might measure up to him in the cock department..lol

So apparently Jennette McCurdy, an actress on the Nickelodeon channel, and Andre Drummond, an NBA player, broke up awhile ago.

After appearing on a radio show and criticizing his kissing abilities, "raunchy" photos of Jeannette were leaked days . She suspects her ex-boyfriend leaked them because he was the only one she sent them to; he says he had nothing to do with it.

celeb-JennetteMcCurdy.png

I didn't bother including the other photos because they weren't that interesting.

The morale of the story: don't take raunchy photos.

Was he her first time going black and will there be more black men in her future? I'm guessing yes to both.

Back