Nfl 2015 season

Please tell me you found a bookie and bet this game.
Like my call on that one, huh? I don't bet on football other than office pools & maybe a Super Bowl or 2. We love thoroughbred racing, though, and hit the tracks 2-3 times a year. The GB game was actually closer than the score; it should have ended with GB scoring, then going for the 2-point play to tie and not getting it; Panthers were lucky, and they know it. They let up a bit on the throttle, GB took advantage of it and just about rallied that one out. Those 2 will end up playing each other again, I'm fairly sure. I'm hoping the Panthers don't take Tennessee Titans as lightweights this Sunday. One game at a time ... that's how its done.

Last edited:
I am expecting this game to stay close until the second half and the Panther defense to eventually give Mariota a bad day as they dirty his jersey a few times. Cam might have a couple TDs of his own.
pic_Panthers&TennesseTitans.jpg
I'm thinking Panthers by 15 points ... 32-17, and staying undefeated.

The panthers and cam are kinda starting to grow on me...
I love any team that has a "running quarterback" with plays specifically for him to keep the ball. Cam's a big dude, like 6'7" tall, and weighs 260 pounds ... the linebackers & defensive ends hate tackling him because he's often bigger than they are. I find triple option teams entertaining, and plus, the Panthers are home grown.

I am expecting this game to stay close until the second half and the Panther defense to eventually give Mariota a bad day as they dirty his jersey a few times. Cam might have a couple TDs of his own.
View attachment 699482
I'm thinking Panthers by 15 points ... 32-17, and staying undefeated.
I'd say I called this one fairly close ...
  • 27-14 13 point win but had one TD called back.
  • close game the first half, then Tennessee held scoreless second half
  • Mariota sacked 5 times second half
I was thinking Cam would get a couple rushing TDs but think he only got one ... man, how'd I miss that one? He's only a few touchdowns away from being the all-time rushing TD QB leader in the NFL.
Next up ... Washington Redskins at Carolina ... plan on Carolina being 10-0 after this one.

Last edited:
Seahawks season is pretty much over methinks... Time to start building for next year

Just watched the panthers / Titans game there .... Panthers look relentless and look like they are enjoying themselves with it ...Superbowl winners in the making methinks ..

Back