Nfl 2015 season

Da Bears are going to have a long season. So is Pittsburgh. I think it will be very interesting to see how much Dallas pays for letting DeMarco Murray go to a division rival in the Eagles. I think the Eagles have absolutely no QB, but with DeMarco, that is a game changer. They don't need a QB. GO PATS!!!!!!!!

Early super bowl prediction : packers v bengals ...
VERY EARLY!!!!!

Bengals have to get past New England first, and that ain't happening!!!! Only one team can compete with my Pats. That is Denver!!! But Manning vs. Brady has almost always = loss. Pats from AFC.
Second, if it was the beginning of the season, I would say Dallas has a REALLY good chance (except for no running game), but with the injuries to Romo and Dez, that is completely down the toilet. From what I am seeing now, Carolina is nice, but I don't think Cam has it in him to go all the way. Cardinals look REALLY good. Giants, even though they don't deserve it, Eli almost always finds a way. And then, there is always Aaron and the Cheeseheads. I am going to pick an upset this year. Giants vs. Cards in NFC title game. Cards win.
Pats vs. Cards in Superbowl. Pats DESTROY cards. 45 - 10. Repeat as champs.

Last edited:
And I know generally where you are located and where you loyalties lie. I did not know they played this weekend. But the Colts are in such disarray, do you seriously think they have a prayer? Luck is a very good QB, but he has lost his confidence. Makes things very difficult for him. Cam has the swagger that Andrew used to have. My prediction: Panthers 41, Colts 10.

.... My prediction: Panthers 41, Colts 10.
I don't think there'll be THAT much difference in the score ... I expect something around 35-17, but ONLY if the Panthers aren't looking and thinking of their next opponent, the Green Bay Packers. If they are, it could be under a 7 point ballgame. I'm just glad that GB's at home.

Last edited:
Actually the one good thing about the Hawks having such a ******* o line this season is we can finally start to make better comparisons between luck and Wilson...

Eta I just want a traditional pocket passer qb though ....

Panthers tend to play really tough in the fourth quarters, but they'll need more than one quarter of toughness this Sunday ... the betting line says "packers by 3".
pic_CarolinaGreenbay.jpg
I'll stick with my Panthers, however, as they're basking in a record setting year, Cam assures everyone that they're going to the Super Bowl this year, and Cam gives this team that added triple option threat and he's playing it well so far. I say Panthers WIN by 6.
Go Panthers!

Last edited:
Panthers sure looking good for nfc champs just now...

Am currently biting my nails hoping the Vikings can prevail against the Rams with qb down ...

Panthers tend to play really tough in the fourth quarters, but they'll need more than one quarter of toughness this Sunday ... the betting line says "packers by 3".
View attachment 696247
I'll stick with my Panthers, however, as they're basking in a record setting year, Cam assures everyone that they're going to the Super Bowl this year, and Cam gives this team that added triple option threat and he's playing it well so far. I say Panthers WIN by 6.
Go Panthers!

Please tell me you found a bookie and bet this game.

Born and raised Cincinnati, OH, now live in AZ. Still pull for Bengals but don't trust them in big games. Regular season or playoffs. Follow Cards more now. I know the ladies gotta love Larry Fitzgerald. Patriots all the way, however, in my book. Brady is pissed!
PS. Yes, Larry is my ultimate BBC fantasy.

Back