Nfl 2015 season

omen616

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
UK
uk Seahawks fan here.... Have been excited with getting jimmy graham and was happy with Wilson getting a deal ... Now I'm not sure with the stuttering offense on show when Russells been on the snap ... Sure he can clock up the yards running but if he gonna be taking a hit on the cap then he's gonna have to show more of an aptitude for pocket passing... Need to get chancellor contract sorted too ....Hope it's just preseason stutters...

New guy Lockett looking good for punt returns am enjoying watching jarryd hayne - Aussie rugby star - doing the business for niners looking very impressive for returns and running back. Hope he makes the cut...

uk Seahawks fan here.... Have been excited with getting jimmy graham and was happy with Wilson getting a deal ... Now I'm not sure with the stuttering offense on show when Russells been on the snap ... Sure he can clock up the yards running but if he gonna be taking a hit on the cap then he's gonna have to show more of an aptitude for pocket passing... Need to get chancellor contract sorted too ....Hope it's just preseason stutters...

New guy Lockett looking good for punt returns am enjoying watching jarryd hayne - Aussie rugby star - doing the business for niners looking very impressive for returns and running back. Hope he makes the cut...

It was the preseason, I wouldn't worry too much about anything that happened in those 4 meaningless games except injuries.

The NFL is as fake as the WWE.
Watch any game. LOL
Sarah, you're going to have to go a lot deeper than "watch any game" explanation. If you're saying games are predetermined before play, I'd love to hear even a smidgen of the evidence you use to determine that. Maybe a ref is paid to call plays certain ways, or even a federal judge, but the players, coaches, and owners on that field are there to obtain one outcome, a win ... period. So, could you go a bit deeper than "watch any game" ... as I usually watch 3-4 games a weekend. What, exactly, am I suppose to be looking for, please?

Last edited:
Sarah, you're going to have to go a lot deeper than "watch any game" explanation. If you're saying games are predetermined before play, I'd love to hear even a smidgen of the evidence you use to determine that. Maybe a ref is paid to call plays certain ways, or even a federal judge, but the players, coaches, and owners on that field are there to obtain one outcome, a win ... period. So, could you go a bit deeper than "watch any game" ... as I usually watch 3-4 games a weekend. What, exactly, am I suppose to be looking for, please?

I do agree that some refs seem to be a little "partial" from time to time I don't agree games are "fixed". Games are not pre determined, there is no way. Players go out every weekend and get hurt so what they can lose a fixed game? I do think inside info goes on like any business but not the outcome of games before they start.

Back