Nfl 2015 season

"Not so fast my friend" as Lee Corso would say. Seahawks could cause an upset.
I think they could, but I think Cam has a better arm than Russell and Carolina has better receivers. I think defense and special teams are a wash and Seattle will have "Beast mode" back to give them the edge in the running game. But the game is in Carolina. I give them the win because of home field advantage.

I think they could, but I think Cam has a better arm than Russell and Carolina has better receivers. I think defense and special teams are a wash and Seattle will have "Beast mode" back to give them the edge in the running game. But the game is in Carolina. I give them the win because of home field advantage.

If Seahawks plays Panthers, I think it would be a low scoring game and Panthers remembers Seahawks defeating them in Carolina before.

I'm going to quibble over that statement. Neither team has a "franchise" type receiver like an Antonio Brown/AJ Green/Calvin Johnson/Dez Bryant etc, etc, but after Marshawn Lynch and Thomas Rawls went down, not to mention the loss of Jimmy Graham, the Seahawks were ****** to throw more than they are accustomed to and Doug Baldwin emerged as their top threat. Without Kelvin Benjamin, the Panthers don't have that kind of threat.

As far as their respective running games, both teams will have their top running back returning from injury, so it will be interesting to see which one has less rust.

I think the development of Kirk Cousins is more important to the success of the Redskins than the presence of Desean Jackson.

True, but as we all know, without someone to take the top off the defense, the safeties place closer to the box, thereby making it easier to make you one dimensional. Now having a qb that's able to run various offensive plays vs just the stretch plays helped as well. People forget that prior to this season, cousins had 16 starts (one season) in 3 years, so actually it was more about opportunity to play and growing pains than anything else, when ut comes to captain kirk.

True, but as we all know, without someone to take the top off the defense, the safeties place closer to the box, thereby making it easier to make you one dimensional. Now having a qb that's able to run various offensive plays vs just the stretch plays helped as well. People forget that prior to this season, cousins had 16 starts (one season) in 3 years, so actually it was more about opportunity to play and growing pains than anything else, when ut comes to captain kirk.

Yes, but his play over the last 8-9 games, IMHO, is why the Redskins are where they are.

DJax does give their offense that added dimension, with the added caveat that his presence, if teams choose to double him, allows more space for Pierre Garcon and Jordan Reed, and more importantly, it limits a defense to playing 6 or 7 defenders in the box, depending on the formation.

Yes, but his play over the last 8-9 games, IMHO, is why the Redskins are where they are.

DJax does give their offense that added dimension, with the added caveat that his presence, if teams choose to double him, allows more space for Pierre Garcon and Jordan Reed, and more importantly, it limits a defense to playing 6 or 7 defenders in the box, depending on the formation.

True. U make very valid points that can't be argued. However, the one, if not the.most important acquisition made, was acquiring Bill.Callaghan from the Cowgirls as our offensive line coach. In essence, two rookies on the right side became a formidable tandem. Look at today. A rookie started at l/t today and Hatt's name was called twice all game. If no qb can stay upright, doesn't matter what weapons u have. IMHO

The Chiefs are hitting on all cylinders now, with the loss of Charles it has ****** them to expand their offense and develop other weapons. Hopefully Justin Houston will heal up and return to defense as well as Hali getting back to 100%. They have won 10 straight, there is fight in this team and I look for them to great things.
Ok I'll let the wife back on now..lol

The team to beat in the NFC is going to be Seattle, folks. They're peaking at the perfect time, they'll beat Washington Redskins like a rented mule, then go to Charlotte and play the Panthers to another traditionally close game between these two teams. For some reason, the Panthers have a real problem with the Seahawks, so it wouldn't surprise me if the Panthers get knocked out of the first game. They've been decimated in the defensive secondary and are bringing in free agents to fill positions, and its still not clear whether they'll get their starting running back (at 100%) in time for the Seahawk game. Also, if you didn't notice in the Buccaneer game, Cam got sacked 4 different times; I don't expect that to change 2 Sundays from now, especially against the Seahawks.

I'll be pulling for my Panthers, but if they get beat between now and the Super Bowl, the team most likely to do that will be the Seahawks.

Last edited:
The team to beat in the NFC is going to be Seattle, folks. They're peaking at the perfect time, they'll beat Washington Redskins like a rented mule, then go to Charlotte and play the Panthers to another traditionally close game between these two teams. For some reason, the Panthers have a real problem with the Seahawks, so it wouldn't surprise me if the Panthers get knocked out of the first game. They've been decimated in the defensive secondary and are bringing in free agents to fill positions, and its still not clear whether they'll get their starting running back (at 100%) in time for the Seahawk game. Also, if you didn't notice in the Buccaneer game, Cam got sacked 4 different times; I don't expect that to change 2 Sundays from now, especially against the Seahawks.

I'll be pulling for my Panthers, but if they get beat between now and the Super Bowl, the team most likely to do that will be the Seahawks.

The Seahawks are playing well, but the experts were saying the Cardinals were the team to beat after the way they dismantled Green Bay in Week 16, and there were some down on the Seahawks after they lost to the Rams in Week 16.

While difficult, getting to the Super Bowl as a Wild Card has been done, but having to win 3 games to get to the Super Bowl, all of which would be on the road in the case of the Seahawks, is quite a gauntlet.

The Seahawks are playing well, but the experts were saying the Cardinals were the team to beat
Any team that is throwing the ball well is going to hurt the Panthers from now on, they just lost another key cornerback this week to knee enjury ... out for the season. They're critical in their secondary now.

Any team that is throwing the ball well is going to hurt the Panthers from now on, they just lost another key cornerback this week to knee enjury ... out for the season. They're critical in their secondary now.

Well, that would include the Cardinals, Redskins, and Packers if they get their o-line issues figured out (doubtful on short notice.) I know the Panthers lost Tillman but don't count them out just yet.

I saw that and wanted to amend my prediction. lol.
They have just been too decimated in the secondary. I am not impressed with Russell Wilson's arm or accuracy. However, I am VERY impressed with both of those traits in Carson Palmer.
Cousins has a pretty good arm too. He is just inconsistent.

Dennis Green (former Arizona Cardinals coach) had a few words to say after the Seattle Seahawks defeated the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday.

Back