NEW YORK, NEW JERSEY, PA ROLL CALL!!! IF YOU'RE FROM THE AREA COMMENT YOUR LOCATION BELOW!

Im sorry to hear that. From my perspective, it would help me if you posted more info about both of you guys, like experience so far? and what you seek in terms of the dynamic or experience you want? All you have posted is that you want a hung guy - that's not very helpful for REAL men on here.

Im sorry to hear that. From my perspective, it would help me if you posted more info about both of you guys, like experience so far? and what you seek in terms of the dynamic or experience you want? All you have posted is that you want a hung guy - that's not very helpful for REAL men on here.
I’ll put more details in the next post , thanks

I’ll put more details in the next post , thanks
I hope that works. If I can help, let me know
But here are the questions that work best from the experience I have seen and helped couples
1) How long you guys have been together?
2) Which one of you is "more" motivated to make this happen?
3) Do you both have social media or messenger apps that you will use to speak with a BBC?
4) What is the vetting process like?

I dont know if you do this, but just in general, when I talk to a couple and the husband starts treating me with disrespect, like they want to order me around, and demand a photo - Im not interested. I dont have hook ups, and I want a real connection, so Im not interested in trading photos. I want to verify, that means a Video Chat, I use Snap for that, and that shows that Im serious and the couple is serious. I have no interest in "seeing" photos of your gf, if that makes sense?

5) Are you looking for a one night stand hook up? Or something longer term?

Back