New York couple

I’m 33 and my wife is 29
Four week I had a day off during the week and went to the gym where my wife is a member. It was the first time I gone to the gym. I’m not a gym person. I went to use the indoor track, pool and steam room. After changing in the locker room I went out on the track and started jogging. I noticed my wife on a bike and on each side of her were two middle aged black men. After a while I watched them move to another area and couldn’t see them. I got finished with my run and asked someone were the steam rooms were. On my way to the locker room I spotted my wife on a rowing machine and standing next to her were the two men. I used the steam room and then went for a swim. I was gone for an hour and after showering and changing I went looking for her. I found her in the weight room. She was laying on the bench press machine. One of the guys was standing almost between her legs and the other guy was standing next to her almost touching her hip. They were talking and laughing but what I noticed was that they were constantly looking at her crotch and boobs with grins on their faces. And she was looking at them so she had to notice there eyes were roaming.
On the way home I asked her if they worked for the gym, she said no that they joined a month ago. She told me that they were very friendly to her from the time they joined and that they became good friends. Then she told me that she gave them her number so they could stay in touch when they were going to the gym.

I couldn’t believe she gave her number to strangers

I read your comments about your wife meeting two black men at the gym and how they seemed to be flirting with her. Black men can be very smooth in getting to know white women and I can understand your wife deciding to give them her number.

For me, I married my husband Ron, a naval officer, right out of college. Our first home was in Hawaii and we found ourselves involved in the lifestyle of swinging. I loved it. Being bi I had the best of all worlds, bi loving and cocks. We kept on that path for years and a few years ago something happened that changed our lives.

I am very oral and had my first black cock when my husband Ron and I were meeting another couple for a couple swap. We did not know the other husband was a black man. The black man hugged me and kissed me and his tongue was in my throat. His hands all over my ass. When he told me "I am going to fuck your white married pussy" I was wet and when we had our clothes off and I saw his cock I wanted to suck it and I did. He came in my mouth and I swallowed. I am very oral and now my first thought with a black man is that I want to suck his cock. We did not fuck that first time, but I did cum while sucking him and his fingers in me. My husband was so turned on watching me suck that black cock that we got together with them the next week.

This time we got together there was no doubt I was going to fuck that black cock. Ron was so excited that he lay beside me up close so he could see it all. He was hard and jacked off watching. I came twice when on that black cock. Once missionary position and also his favorite was doggy style. This was my first time feeling a black cock cum deep inside me and I loved it.

My hubby does more now and will guide the black cock into me and when I tell him to he licks my clit while I am fucking the beautiful black cock. And licks me after I have fucked the black cock and we are closer now than ever before.

My advice is to let her hook up with the black men and even encourage her. You know she wants it and it will be better for both of you if you help her. I would guess that they already told her they want to fuck her married white pussy. Be prepared to get more aroused than you have ever been when you see her being loved on by the black boys. And if it is two of them it can be even sexier. I am wet writing this to you.

I can also tell you about when I had my first white man other than my husband after we got married. I can also tell you about when I met a black man’s family if you wish. Tell me how you feel about her hooking up with black cocks. Does it turn you on even though it is new learning she is attracted to them. And tell me what happens later with the black men.

What is your name and your wife’s name since we are communicating. I am wet writing this to you. Is your wife bi too?

Rose

I’m 33 and my wife is 29
Four week I had a day off during the week and went to the gym where my wife is a member. It was the first time I gone to the gym. I’m not a gym person. I went to use the indoor track, pool and steam room. After changing in the locker room I went out on the track and started jogging. I noticed my wife on a bike and on each side of her were two middle aged black men. After a while I watched them move to another area and couldn’t see them. I got finished with my run and asked someone were the steam rooms were. On my way to the locker room I spotted my wife on a rowing machine and standing next to her were the two men. I used the steam room and then went for a swim. I was gone for an hour and after showering and changing I went looking for her. I found her in the weight room. She was laying on the bench press machine. One of the guys was standing almost between her legs and the other guy was standing next to her almost touching her hip. They were talking and laughing but what I noticed was that they were constantly looking at her crotch and boobs with grins on their faces. And she was looking at them so she had to notice there eyes were roaming.
On the way home I asked her if they worked for the gym, she said no that they joined a month ago. She told me that they were very friendly to her from the time they joined and that they became good friends. Then she told me that she gave them her number so they could stay in touch when they were going to the gym.

Hi single male here

I’m 33 and my wife is 29

Are you in Manhattan?

Back