New Years Resolutions for 2019? Find a Bull? Find a Couple? QS Tattoo? Whats yours?

Hi!! :)

I have been only with four at the time. I just want it to be more, and take longer. I love when a group of men play with me :) but always with respect.

X
Gia
Hi Gia,
Ive been in a group setting where there were bulls & other women, but never a full on gangbang. I had sex with three of the 5 guys there that night but it was at an early time in this lifestyle, or earlier. I have had 3 guys to myself recently and I loved every second. Always fantasized about being the only focus of a larger group of guys, maybe I should add this to my growing list of new year resolutions? ♠️
Jamie
Xoxo

Hi Gia,
Ive been in a group setting where there were bulls & other women, but never a full on gangbang. I had sex with three of the 5 guys there that night but it was at an early time in this lifestyle, or earlier. I have had 3 guys to myself recently and I loved every second. Always fantasized about being the only focus of a larger group of guys, maybe I should add this to my growing list of new year resolutions? ♠️
Jamie
Xoxo
Do the cucks get to play too?

Do the cucks get to play too?
Of course not! They can watch if they like when there's room but not all cucks want to watch their wife or GF in a group situation. Michael likes to watch when permitted but he will always be in chastity when I play. That time I mention I think half of the cucks were locked up.
Jamie.

Hi Gia,
Jamie
Xoxo
That sounds like an amazing idea :)

DM me if you need more ;)

X
Gia

Back