New Years Resolutions for 2019? Find a Bull? Find a Couple? QS Tattoo? Whats yours?

To find an experienced, in shape, dominant, bull. Met several young and hung types but they are easily intimidated. Need someone to take control of the situation! Prefer an on going relationship. FWB

To find an experienced, in shape, dominant, bull. Met several young and hung types but they are easily intimidated. Need someone to take control of the situation! Prefer an on going relationship. FWB
Deciding to enter this lifestyle is only half the battle
Finding someone suitable to grow in the lifestyle with is probably the most difficult part

The lifestyle kind of comes and goes for us depending on life, timing, my mood, the weather lol. However, right now I am so in the mood and ready to try new things. I prefer LTR because I let go more (and more and more) but I can get too involved too so my new idea is 2 or 3 semi-regular LTR's to get the best of both worlds, repeat action and variety. Also ready to explore my submissive side and maybe, okay definitely, dp (but with the right guys). Oh and hubby gets too explore his submissive side too lol.

Back