New Verification Rules!

I hope everyone here is doing well! We have implemented a new video policy for the verification forum which I will link below.

Becoming verified is an important step here for those actually looking to connect with others. There is no charge, it only takes a few minutes, and you do not have to reveal your personal identity.

Thanks to you all!
TMP :lips:
So we have to verify again?

I hope everyone here is doing well! We have implemented a new video policy for the verification forum which I will link below.

Becoming verified is an important step here for those actually looking to connect with others. There is no charge, it only takes a few minutes, and you do not have to reveal your personal identity.

Thanks to you all!
I'm so glad I verified

Still No verification for white males? (Wannabe cuck scenario)
no, because it’s been evident and proven that white males are the demographic of the catfishers/pic collectors/men try to set up without having talked to their wives. that is far less the case for white females and black males on this site (besides, they’re the ones actually having the sex, so it makes more sense for the physical participants to be verified). opening verification to white males is going to flood this site full of individuals that are not actually trying to contribute to the lifestyle. there are plenty of other sites/locations/sex groups/fetishes where white men can see some action, so if that’s what you’re really after this is the wrong place for you lol

Thanks to you all!
appreciate that ❤️

Next i encountered is person is paid to hold signs or they are real but not about the lifestyle .they talk good or real life few meet up plus let them hold a sign of your name
Humm, maybe a new side gig for me to get that super cute dress for my daug-hter's wedding that is stupidly expensive...

no, because it’s been evident and proven that white males are the demographic of the catfishers/pic collectors/men try to set up without having talked to their wives. that is far less the case for white females and black males on this site (besides, they’re the ones actually having the sex, so it makes more sense for the physical participants to be verified). opening verification to white males is going to flood this site full of individuals that are not actually trying to contribute to the lifestyle. there are plenty of other sites/locations/sex groups/fetishes where white men can see some action, so if that’s what you’re really after this is the wrong place for you lol
This.

It is also really quite simple to only interact with verified members if that’s what you choose to do. Verified members also have additional privacy settings to allow only other verified members to see their media and/or profile.

Thanks to you all!
I know this is an interracial forum but I still think it would reduce fake profiles by verifying white guys too. Just a suggestion.

Back