New Verification Rules!

ticklemypleasure

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NC, US
I hope everyone here is doing well! We have implemented a new video policy for the verification forum which I will link below.

Becoming verified is an important step here for those actually looking to connect with others. There is no charge, it only takes a few minutes, and you do not have to reveal your personal identity.

Thanks to you all!
TMP :lips:

Excellent. Wish you could go back and make a few of these fake verified people try to submit videos.
standing ovation applause GIF

We should all also know that just because someone won’t meet or reply back, or even send you nudes doesn’t mean they are not real.
Okaay... #1 I don't ask for anyone to send me anything (If they want to they want to )
#2 If someone won't meet or reply back , it's not worth my time wondering about it (I wrote about that a year ago or so telling bulls that "Your Time" is a commodity.)
#3 Your insinuation that I use any of those things that you mentioned to classify a person as "fake" is unwarranted (But II-W-II ) 🧸
~ because to prove someone isn't real, then they would have to do a very bad verification that we on here would point out that it is "questionable " and lean to say it's a fake just by judging what we have seen ... or they would have to admit they weren't real or you would have to meet them and they would have to be not as advertised .
So, to put it mildly there are a lot of people on here who are verified as "Real" but their pictures & conversations along with not wanting to do a vid verify make them very ..."questionable"
Plus , I never sent you a complaint, so it was personal .

3 Your insinuation that I use any of those things that you mentioned to classify a person
First of all, my statement was not directed at you or any one person - this is why it started with “we should all know”. It was a general blanket statement for everyone to not have mob mentality and start claiming people are fake who aren’t.

If there is something legitimately suspect (as we can certainly miss something) we would like to know ;)

Hello
I think you should have a field for location or make location mandatory because many users do not include it _either because they have no clue we need to know if they are local to us to hook up or because they have no real intent to meet anyone….
Every account has a field for location. Some choose not to display that location for privacy reasons.

Back