New Verification Rules!

I hope everyone here is doing well! We have implemented a new video policy for the verification forum which I will link below.

Becoming verified is an important step here for those actually looking to connect with others. There is no charge, it only takes a few minutes, and you do not have to reveal your personal identity.

Thanks to you all!
TMP :lips:
I am sorry i may get kicked of this site but i need to say this. Verified or not it doesn't matter. Someone from this site tried to scam me just last month and they were verified. Once o called them.on their bullsh*t and threaten to turn them in to site admins, they deleted their profile. So clearly jumping through the steps doesn't mean real people are gonna interact with you here or gonna lead to real people. I have even paid to be on the site thinking that would prove i am real person but got the same BS. I like the site for the diverse opinions and the diverse people mainly women. But it is clear to me no site is gonna be 100% legit and providing proof isn't going to change it. Now here Blacktowhite is a different monster l together. There are more fake people here with fake pictures ( great pictures, but posted by fakes) more single white men pretending to be females than adult friend finders. Sorry i had to say it if i get booted i understand.

I am sorry i may get kicked of this site but i need to say this. Verified or not it doesn't matter. Someone from this site tried to scam me just last month and they were verified. Once o called them.on their bullsh*t and threaten to turn them in to site admins, they deleted their profile. So clearly jumping through the steps doesn't mean real people are gonna interact with you here or gonna lead to real people. I have even paid to be on the site thinking that would prove i am real person but got the same BS. I like the site for the diverse opinions and the diverse people mainly women. But it is clear to me no site is gonna be 100% legit and providing proof isn't going to change it. Now here Blacktowhite is a different monster l together. There are more fake people here with fake pictures ( great pictures, but posted by fakes) more single white men pretending to be females than adult friend finders. Sorry i had to say it if i get booted i understand.
People don’t get booted for opinions. Maybe you’d have better luck and be taken more seriously here if you were verified?!

Every account has a field for location. Some choose not to display that location for privacy reasons.

People don’t get booted for opinions. Maybe you’d have better luck and be taken more seriously here if you were verified?!
I have provided pictures paid and answered 99%of all emails, replies to questions and replied for as long as i have been on this site if that isn't enough a video is not gonna do it. In fact the last time i was stood up was a verified member from Ky. We spoke on the phone emailed exchanged pictures i traveled to Ky and was stood up. So i dont think what you are selling is accurate. But hey you do you, you run the site.

I have provided pictures paid and answered 99%of all emails, replies to questions and replied for as long as i have been on this site if that isn't enough a video is not gonna do it. In fact the last time i was stood up was a verified member from Ky. We spoke on the phone emailed exchanged pictures i traveled to Ky and was stood up. So i dont think what you are selling is accurate. But hey you do you, you run the site.
First of all, I’m not selling anything - verification is free. Secondly, someone bailing or standing you up doesn’t mean they aren’t real, it just means at best they changed their minds and at worst are flaky idiots.

Regardless, many verified members choose to only allow other verified members to see their profile or media (which is a privacy setting once verified).

I personally feel that if you choose not to be verified, it is disrespectful to expect me to take you seriously when asking to meet.

on the other hand, there is a big problem with being currently in the set location, it does not mean that it is false, it is simply simple because the people who work by traveling on trips repeatedly forget for a moment to update the location, there is also another problem with discrediting by having social media and it shouldn't be like this

There’s this profile from this “female” verified member that as of a few months ago was very active. You can tell it’s a super fake profile, probably a white guy, doesn’t try to scam anyone or anything. Just super fake, but that’s where common sense kicks in. If someone ever plans on meeting someone off here, or anywhere else online. Just use as good a judgment as you can. Very simple

edit: I just went to check out of pure curiosity. The “real person” tag has been taken away from this profile. Wonder how they got it in the first place. Profile in question is “hotjen” using a pic of some lady from like 1849 lol

Next i encountered is person is paid to hold signs or they are real but not about the lifestyle .they talk good or real life few meet up plus let them hold a sign of your name

Back