New Verification Rules!

1. All users must be verified before posting on the forum.
2. Verification must be done using a valid email address.
3. All users must agree to the terms of service before posting.

It has occurred to me that any guy that can afford an ******* can just pay one of those women to hold the sign while they “video verify” as a couple. I mention this because I believe I’ve seen those kind of verifications taking place and it’s fairly obvious when all of the posts after verification are written by the male half or as the female half but in a man’s voice.

It has occurred to me that any guy that can afford an ******* can just pay one of those women to hold the sign while they “video verify” as a couple. I mention this because I believe I’ve seen those kind of verifications taking place and it’s fairly obvious when all of the posts after verification are written by the male half or as the female half but in a man’s voice.
I don't understand why ppl mess around.
It literally takes you nowhere, and you will be figured out for sure.

Does anyone know if it’s possible to change my status from couple to male. I am part of a couple and it’s the reason im on here but my wife does not know as of yet about the site. I want to verify as a real person but can not do
This under the couple banner. Can I change this?

Can’t
Does anyone know if it’s possible to change my status from couple to male. I am part of a couple and it’s the reason im on here but my wife does not know as of yet about the site. I want to verify as a real person but can not do
This under the couple banner. Can I change this?
verify as a single white male from what I know bro

I hope everyone here is doing well! We have implemented a new video policy for the verification forum which I will link below.

Becoming verified is an important step here for those actually looking to connect with others. There is no charge, it only takes a few minutes, and you do not have to reveal your personal identity.

Thanks to you all!
TMP :lips:
Good job

Can someone help me? Me and my wife made our couple account, but we can’t start conversations or post anything, and we want to get verified, can someone help?

I hope everyone here is doing well! We have implemented a new video policy for the verification forum which I will link below.

Becoming verified is an important step here for those actually looking to connect with others. There is no charge, it only takes a few minutes, and you do not have to reveal your personal identity.

Thanks to you all!
TMP :lips:
Great Idea

Back