New Verification *Rule change for couples*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Single white males can’t not be verified, but you are encouraged to purchase membership’s. Since that is who is purchasing the vast majority of memberships. And making money for the site.
You have neither gold nor real status so I am uncertain how you can even comment. Your facts are also incorrect.

Regardless gold membership and real status are two entirely different things.

*Notice of verification rule change*

As of today, March 14, 2023, couples will be required to BOTH be present in the verification video.

Also note, that the female must be holding the sign as was previously required. We must clearly see that she is in fact female as shown in the examples.
I travel for work and this extremely difficult as I’m not home with her but every other week or so

Heya, i did two verification vids due to my hair color change lol - When we registered, we did it as a couple even though me, the wife access and manage the account activity 99% of the time.

As per the new couple rule, would you like another verification vid with the hubby in it?
It’s not required for those already verified.

As of today, March 14, 2023, couples will be required to BOTH be present in the verification video.

Also note, that the female must be holding the sign as was previously required. We must clearly see that she is in fact female as shown in the examples.
How do I get verify! I’m new on here.

We’ll definitely will be verifying soon. Been so busy with work

Great work blacktowhite.net!!!
My only objection is that non verified members have access to verification videos. I strongly believe that there should be an option for verified couples to provide or block the access to their verification videos to non verified members.
What do you people think?
Some of us aren't allowed to be verified. Single white males. And while I understand the reasoning behind that rule, I have used verification videos in the past to reach out to verified bulls on behalf of a former cuckoldress, who was also verified.
If they allowed white males to be verified (perhaps in a separate forum), then I think your idea has merit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back