new to this journey but excited and nervous too

I have just decided to fulfill my husbands desires and well its tough navigating all this? I don't know how to find a good big and safe bbc for me to please in front of my hubby ... he would like to see me playing without condom... here we go ... I want to get someone who is safe but dominant and does not mind my hubby enjoying the show

Attachments

• IMG_4553.JPG
    IMG_4553.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 404
  • IMG_6731.JPG
    IMG_6731.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 392
  • IMG_8493.JPG
    IMG_8493.JPG
    308.8 KB · Views: 325
I have just decided to fulfill my husbands desires and well its tough navigating all this? I don't know how to find a good big and safe bbc for me to please in front of my hubby ... he would like to see me playing without condom... here we go ... I want to get someone who is safe but dominant and does not mind my hubby enjoying the show
It's not really that hard...i mean Difficult :bounce:... For sure a woman as sophisticated, hot gorgeous sexy, as from what i just read pretty intelligent, there will be Many who are going to want you...and good news is you get to choose. The key, as it is for me regarding potential wives/cpls, is read/listen to what they say...the words they choose to express themselves, and convey their understanding of you and what you want. Paying attention to the communication that happens outside of the flirting and silliness can tell you a lot about the person... They will tell you what you want to know, even if they aren't aware of it.
I'm sure you'll do fine!
If you were close to me if say come on over!! Lol

Last edited:
It's not really that hard...i mean Difficult :bounce:... For sure a woman as sophisticated, hot gorgeous sexy, as from what i just read petty intelligent, there will be Many who are going to want you...and good news is you get to choose. The key, as it is for me regarding potential wives/cpls, is read/modern to what they say...the words they choose to express themselves, and convey their understanding of you and what you want. Paying attention to the communication that happens outside of the flirting and silliness can tell you a lot about the person... They will tell you what you want to know, even if they aren't aware of it.
I'm sure you'll do fine!
If you were close to me if say come on over!! Lol
thank you Mark W... appreciate the advice and insight just want to find honest and clean and fun and big .. ha .. not too many requests!

Welcome. The one thing I am seeing here is that you are doing this for your husband's desires. What about your own? You both need to want this to make it successful.

Good luck.

J

James J is correct too, I started this for hubby but was really curious since I was in my teens , now we both enjoy it , remember it’s not cheating with him there enjoying it also , just let yourself go and enjoy. I promise there will be no other time that will compare to the first time your kissing your husband very pationatly when you fell another mans very large Cock touch you Pussy and slide deep inside you. It will blow your mind.

Back