New to the community

TheDarkCock84

Male
Real Person
From
LA, US
New here on blacktowhite.net, but not new to interracial, residing in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
down south, i love meeting interesting fun people, i don't like squares but do women who shaped like a pear
:p I'm Tyrone by the way, just looking for a cool ass community I can kick it with share some pix videos
exchanging experiences etc well, be safe in this crazy world! have fun and life is too short not to enjoy it!

New here on blacktowhite.net, but not new to interracial, residing in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
down south, i love meeting interesting fun people, i don't like squares but do women who shaped like a pear
:p I'm Tyrone by the way, just looking for a cool ass community I can kick it with share some pix videos
exchanging experiences etc well, be safe in this crazy world! have fun and life is too short not to enjoy it!
Hey were a couple in mobile looking for a bbc bull for the wife. Let us know if you are interested in getting together

Attachments

• 20240317_202432.jpg
    20240317_202432.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 37
Are you the same Tyrone that white incels complain about 😊😊

Back