Dominican bbc looking for has some fun with some hot wife and milf if you will come to the DR and wants to be fuck as never before just let me know. I am also hot as hell but don’t fall in love is just a one-time thing

I do not pay or charge, we can share the hotel expenses and we can transport ourselves in my vehicle

I just found this page today let's see how it goes

Dominican bbc looking for has some fun with some hot wife and milf if you will come to the DR and wants to be fuck as never before just let me know. I am also hot as hell but don’t fall in love is just a one-time thing

I do not pay or charge, we can share the hotel expenses and we can transport ourselves in my vehicle

We ha e been deciding where to go for our vacation. Ben to jamaica too many times perhaps Dominican Republic .Ybe good. Love your pictures. ReD your message

We are going to be there in February and would love to have some fun!

Back